LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I cannot explain that game last week..from either side

Jags have always played the colts hard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I cannot explain that game last week..from either side

Especially after they way the Titans blew right through that same defense!

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can you explain why it was good Miami beat the pats for the playoffs.

Not talking Playoffs.

It's just always a good day when the Colts Win.  Even better when the Pats lose.   For me, anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, poaponies said:

Jags have always played the colts hard.

Yeah I could only imagine how that game would panned out if they started Blake Montana.

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Hahahahahahah Patrick what the heck were you doing???

Ummm...you mean besides giving me a heart attack??

• Haha 1

Gotta have this Kansas city win... gotta have it. They still hold a tiebreaker over us. 

they have to lose another, preferably to the Browns or Chargers to give us a cushion. 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Wow KC Just about blew it.

Should have been a late hit on that last offensive play.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can you explain why it was good Miami beat the pats for the playoffs.

Just because we hate them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

Not talking Playoffs.

It's just always a good day when the Colts Win.  Even better when the Pats lose.   For me, anyway.

I agree

• Like 1

What a win, and boy it looked ugly at the start, but I guess we’re a second half team.

Good win Colts!

• Like 1

Cmon Chiefs, cmon Niners, Cmon Vikings next week against Dolphins and Chargers next week against Ravens. That all happens and we win the next 3 games, we in the playoffs. I believe 

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

How about Houston lose out and we win out.

That would be something.

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Even if we don't make the playoffs, this game gives me a lot of hope for next season!

Same here but they have got to do something about RB stat.  I’m officially all in for Bell.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Glad you stuck it out!!

Lol. It was a true test I tell ya. Gotta go find my dog, he’s hiding somewhere in the house unless he figured how to open the door lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

TY owns the Chiefs every time. I love it. Wish we had him in overtime the first meeting.

You mean the Texans?

Win out. That’s the goal. I have faith Ravens will lose one of their remaining games against Buccaneers, Chargers and Browns

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Anybody see the play with Dolphins won on? LMAO wth 

Ridiculous....Gronk looked like a 70 year old man on that play!:lol:

• Like 1