Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!   Our Indianapolis Colts try to go above their 6-6 regular season record, as they are in Southeast Texas to play the 9-3 and AFC South leading Houston Texans,  Texans are on a nine-gam

They commented on how Luck has played so much better by stepping up in the pocket to help his tackles.  The real truth is that the interior blocking has been so much better so he actually CAN step up

Watching the Chiefs vs Ravens, the Domestic Battery Bowl.   (Rice-Ravens, Hunt-Chiefs).

1 minute ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Nah fam. We need the Dolphins to lose cause for some reason tiebreakers are conference record 1st rather than head to head. Dumb rule

If we deserve to be in the Playoffs, we'll be there.   

For me it's always a good day when the Pats lose, and that crazy play at the end to seal the deal, was kinda fun to watch.

Sorry / Not sorry.      :cheer: 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Anybody see the play with Dolphins won on? LMAO wth 

I sure did. It was fantastic. I jumped off the couch. I was watching on Red Zone. I did not get to see BB or Brady. Miami has their number. 

Great day of competitive football games. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was a must win today and we got it against a Very Good team on the road. Ol Andy over there in KC was trying to ruin my day though, Jeez KC why give me 2 ulcers in 1 day lmao 

Did you see LOS's prediction? He/she wrote it after you made your prediction (3rd comment on 1st page). He/she had even more confidence in the Colts.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 1st Tiebreaker is head to head. We own it over Miami. I know that is 100% correct, it's always been like that.

I believe that is true if two teams are tied but not if multiple teams are tied with the same record. At least that was the explaination last week when the Colts fell behind Miami in the standings.

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I believe that is true if two teams are tied but not if multiple teams are tied with the same record. At least that was the explaination last week when the Colts fell behind Miami in the standings.

according to the playoff scenario it looks like they have the colts ahead of miami as of now.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Miami plays at Minnesota next week so they will lose that one anyone. As of now we own the tiebreaker over Miami because of head to head unless I am missing something. Ravens have it over us because of Conference Record and Common Games. Nevertheless exciting times and we got a huge win today and Baltimore loss, 2 critical things we needed. :thmup:

• Like 1