Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dear Darius Leonard:

RollerColt

If he can get a couple more int.  And sacks he should definitely be DPOY.  I say maybe 2 more int.  And at least 3 more sacks he should get DPOY.  his tackles will come and if he gets the other two stats up my god no one will be able to compare to him.  

15 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

If he can get a couple more int.  And sacks he should definitely be DPOY.  I say maybe 2 more int.  And at least 3 more sacks he should get DPOY.  his tackles will come and if he gets the other two stats up my god no one will be able to compare to him.  

ESPN is all over Donalds jock so I don't think anyone gets it besides him.  

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Myles said:

ESPN is all over Donalds jock so I don't think anyone gets it besides him.  

Yeah that's all I see is just how he is going to get it.  They don't even mention anyone else besides von miller and mack. I personally think Leonards stats are better then Donalds. And Darius missed a game too. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chad hugo said:

Rookies don't love from the media for DPOY. If he gets it, he'll forever be compared to LT and be put in his shadow. 

DROY is fine. He's only 23 and he has so much room to improve. He'll be a contender next year!

Compared to LT and be put in his shadow?  :scratch:

11 hours ago, chad hugo said:

Rookies don't love from the media for DPOY. If he gets it, he'll forever be compared to LT and be put in his shadow. 

DROY is fine. He's only 23 and he has so much room to improve. He'll be a contender next year!

Whoa, are we already comparing Lenoard to the greatest defensive player of all time, a little early I would say

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

We had a couple of good ones in Peterson and Thornton but then Polian let them go and extended Brackett past his prime, go figure!!!

Marcus Washington too.. Thornton was a rookie when played with both Peterson and Washington. If Polian would have kept those 3 together, history might have been a little different. 

2 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

Marcus Washington too.. Thornton was a rookie when played with both Peterson and Washington. If Polian would have kept those 3 together, history might have been a little different. 

I liked Cato Junes time here too.

1 hour ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Whoa, are we already comparing Lenoard to the greatest defensive player of all time, a little early I would say

Not saying that. I meant IF he gets it (which is not going to happen), the media would forever compare him to LT.

• Like 1