LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

WR that can’t catch a ball...seems like same ok crap as last year. 

That last play was crap I will give you that. That is the type of stuff I would even complain about, Grant shouldve caught it. Wouldve been a 1st down. 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because I don’t like being in the shotgun in the end zone.   I don’t like passing from our own two.    I’d prefer Luck under center turning and handing off.    Or, if you’re going to pass,  then under center and play action.

I didn’t like previous play either.   Zero backfield, shotgun in the end zone.   Awful call.   Incomplete to Hines, but I HATED that call too.

The worst part was that they were setting up a screen on the botched snap. We've run a screen twice from our own 1-2 yard line this season and both times it almost ended up as a safety.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because I don’t like being in the shotgun in the end zone.   I don’t like passing from our own two.    I’d prefer Luck under center turning and handing off.    Or, if you’re going to pass,  then under center and play action.

I didn’t like previous play either.   Zero backfield, shotgun in the end zone.   Awful call.   Incomplete to Hines, but I HATED that call too.

I agree, I hate the shotgun formation in the endzone as well. Too dangerous

1 minute ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Do the colts and irsay own the Luke or does the city?

City. But I think the Colts decide whether to open the roof or windoa.

9 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Ever since the Bengals game I’ve been trying to find the excitement I had for our offense that day. 

I am sick of the misdirection and sweeps in the backfield. That’s 9 vs. 11 football. 

Who is there to get excited about? This team is bargain basement of talent on Offense and it shows 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, poaponies said:

this game is concerning

But...but...but....we just went toe to toe with the defending Super Bowl champs and almost won.  I thought we were a good team? (Sarcasm)

Last week was the initial sign for concern actually. 

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahhh gotcha... now this is a valid criticism. Sorry my bad.

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahhh gotcha... now this is a valid criticism. Sorry my bad.

Hey...   no worries..

No way for you to read my mind...  and that’s a good thing! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hey...   no worries..

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hey...   no worries..

You can say that again

You can say that again

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

Ebron is trash get him out of there. No one want to help out our QB.

Yes, pull on that deep core of TEs we have today. 

How big was that punt that got downed inside the 5 by them ?.....We have been going uphill since !

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

With the way they've been covering our short passes I think Luck should've tried for that on the feet. Oh well.

Agreed looking at that replay, but how much has he been told not to run I wonder?