LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute left in the half with 1 timeout. This is the perfect time for a dink and dunk offense...lol

• Like 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Lol. You can’t make this ish up.  Andrew is just bad Luck lately. 

I don’t think he’s the problem today, drops and no protection or run game.  

• Like 2

Need to get 3 here.

If we stop turing it over and stop giving them short fields, the D can hold them down.

Just now, Flash7 said:

1 minute left in the half with 1 timeout. This is the perfect time for a dink and dunk offense...lol

Did you say donk and donk??

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Its all the friggin turnovers man.  They come at the most inopportune times and almost always leads to points for our opponents.  Sigh. 

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I don't get why Luck is being blamed. Peyton and Brady would be doing terrible behind this o line today too.

He's barely been given a second to raise the ball to throw it...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Can you remember when we had a offense and everybody was screaming for a better D? Well.... We git that now. But the O.... :Cry:

Well, remember, defense wins championships.  It doesn't matter what your offense does as long as you have a good defense.  Of course, it's a lot easier to say ridiculous stuff like that when you have a good offense........

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Its all the friggin turnovers man.  They come at the most inopportune times and almost always leads to points for our opponents.  Sigh. 

Turnovers are killers... 

But 1 is a complete outlier and the other was a complete whiff by the O line.

Watt looks like Watt today. Scary.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luca_Colts said:

That Ryan Kelly fumble killed the momentum our offense had and gave all the momentum for Texans

Don't forget that punt that put them there .

Class move by Watt who came over to congratulate AV on his achievement.

You don’t see that type of thing very often.....    really good guy...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

He is definitely not the problem no idea why everyone just piles it on him!! he has no weapons other than TY that can get separation no to mention they are dropping the easiest passes. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Down 21-10 at Half, still doable but very disappointing. Not what I expected. 

Besides being a fan, what about this offense makes you think we can score and win this game

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

He is definitely not the problem no idea why everyone just piles it on him!! he has no weapons other than TY that can get separation no to mention they are dropping the easiest passes. 

But everyone was an advocate of not signing any FA WRs because it meant saving money. This is the result of the bargain shopping that Ballard is applauded for

• Thanks 1