LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

With the way they've been covering our short passes I think Luck should've tried for that on the feet. Oh well.

He probably should have but if he got hit then half the fans would whinge that he got hit and it was stupid to run.

1 minute ago, lance_m8 said:

just run luck wth

He needs to take off 3-4 times.  Only thing that might slow down their pass rush.

luck has had about 5 big opportunities drive and game changing opportunities to just scramble for a 1st he couldve had alot right there 

Just now, kornstar said:

He probably should have but if he got hit then half the fans would whinge that he got hit and it was stupid to run.

Bingo.. fans have 20/20 hindsight vision.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I know we are thin but maybe a change will do good. Ebron has been disappointing two weeks in a row now. 

Yeah he’s just not good.  We can see why the Lions fans seemed happy when he left.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck needs to take off and run when it's there and just say screw it. 

I agree it was there... but we’ve also criticised Luck for being too cavalier with his health.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kornstar said:

Seemed like he very easily could've gotten the first and slid without being touched but yeah, who knows.

3 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I know we are thin but maybe a change will do good. Ebron has been disappointing two weeks in a row now. 

What did you all expect?  He is playing consistent to his track record in Detroit.  You get what you pay for Ballard. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I agree it was there... but we’ve also criticised Luck for being too cavalier with his health.

Yeah I don't want him doing it all the time but when it's there run and slide = be smart about it. 

Yeah I don't want him doing it all the time but when it's there run and slide = be smart about it. 

To be clear I concur, but I was musing how much they’ve drilled him to be cautious.

• Like 1

its a part of the game if its there u take it simple especially when u are just gonna throw it to a covered guy take off 

• Like 1