Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

This is such a game of momentum, can't overlook how much that defensive TD and the next offensive series might've shifted it. Hopefully it swings the other way.

Shows how a single inept play can alter the game.

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

Welp our D may have fell back to earth 

Someone told them, they were ranked 32nd prior to the season start, they're playing now accordingly.

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

And there it is. Unbelievable 

Hopkins is a beast nothing unbelievable about it

Won’t even blame the defenses that’s been the issue for a while..offense sets them up for failure then when they fail we blame the DEF 

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Someone told them, they were ranked 32nd prior to the season start, they're playing now accordingly.

Can you blame them?  Offense not doing them any favors. 

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Hopkins is a beast nothing unbelievable about it

He would have been a Colt...Texans picked right before us and snagged him!

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sarcastic?    Why?

Not even a little...  

Because how do you coach against that? It’s a freaking freak play.

16 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Oh shush, it’s a freak play. If we weren’t backed up then it would have been forgotten.

No that play  (which totally changed this game ) is just what we do (I just hope it does not become our identity )

Ever since the Bengals game I’ve been trying to find the excitement I had for our offense that day. 

I am sick of the misdirection and sweeps in the backfield. That’s 9 vs. 11 football. 

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

We are so trash on offense. Another 3rd and long.

Hilton just gained 18, yeah we are trash. Do you ever have anything positive to Post. 1st down COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Honestly every week in this topic.. people are so fairweather.

I just think we are so tired of the same crap every year. I love this team but I will complain when I see something that we have consistently been bad at. 

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It's fair weather to be frustrated? Okay.

Frustrated yes, jumping to extremes play to play..., no.

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I just think we are so tired of the same crap every year. I love this team but I will complain when I see something that we have consistently been bad at. 

Sorry how many times has Kelly botched a snap in the end zone exactly? 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Because how do you coach against that? It’s a freaking freak play.

Because I don’t like being in the shotgun in the end zone.   I don’t like passing from our own two.    I’d prefer Luck under center turning and handing off.    Or, if you’re going to pass,  then under center and play action.

I didn’t like previous play either.   Zero backfield, shotgun in the end zone.   Awful call.   Incomplete to Hines, but I HATED that call too.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Frustrated yes, jumping to extremes play to play..., no.

Sorry how many times has Kelly botched a snap in the end zone exactly? 

Not Kelly specifically but this team kills itself on stupid mistakes 

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because I don’t like being in the shotgun in the end zone.   I don’t like passing from our own two.    I’d prefer Luck under center turning and handing off.    Or, if you’re going to pass,  then under center and play action.

I didn’t like previous play either.   Zero backfield, shotgun in the end zone.   Awful call.   Incomplete to Hines, but I HATED that call too.

Ahhh gotcha... now this is a valid criticism. Sorry my bad.