Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

16 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Oh shush, it’s a freak play. If we weren’t backed up then it would have been forgotten.

No that play  (which totally changed this game ) is just what we do (I just hope it does not become our identity )

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It's fair weather to be frustrated? Okay.

Frustrated yes, jumping to extremes play to play..., no.

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I just think we are so tired of the same crap every year. I love this team but I will complain when I see something that we have consistently been bad at. 

Sorry how many times has Kelly botched a snap in the end zone exactly? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Because how do you coach against that? It’s a freaking freak play.

Because I don’t like being in the shotgun in the end zone.   I don’t like passing from our own two.    I’d prefer Luck under center turning and handing off.    Or, if you’re going to pass,  then under center and play action.

I didn’t like previous play either.   Zero backfield, shotgun in the end zone.   Awful call.   Incomplete to Hines, but I HATED that call too.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because I don’t like being in the shotgun in the end zone.   I don’t like passing from our own two.    I’d prefer Luck under center turning and handing off.    Or, if you’re going to pass,  then under center and play action.

I didn’t like previous play either.   Zero backfield, shotgun in the end zone.   Awful call.   Incomplete to Hines, but I HATED that call too.

Ahhh gotcha... now this is a valid criticism. Sorry my bad.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The worst part was that they were setting up a screen on the botched snap. We've run a screen twice from our own 1-2 yard line this season and both times it almost ended up as a safety.