LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Had some stuff going on this morning and joined late.  I see the offense picked up right where it left off last week.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lance_m8 said:

touch to watch

Luckily living here in NY Metro area I can't see it .

• Haha 1

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Had some stuff going on this morning and joined late.  I see the offense picked up right where it left off last week.

No they dropped last week too.

Even if our offense can get it going in the 2nd half, it's going to be tough for our defense to keep up this level of play when they start to tire out.

Texans sitting on our receivers because they have no fear of the Colts going deep on them.  They are sticking like glue on all these short routes. Luck has tight windows to fit ball into and so far he has been unable to.  Dropped passes also aren’t making his life any easier. 

I'm getting seriously concerned for Luck's life today.

This offensive line couldn't stop a 90 year old.

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Texans sitting on our receivers because they have no fear of the Colts going deep on them.  They are sticking like glue on all these short routes. Luck has narrow window to fit ball into and so far he has been unable to.  Dropped passes also aren’t making his life any easier. 

Now this is a sensible comment. The lack of respect for the deep ball is scarily reminiscent of Manning’s last season in Denver.

• Like 1

Lol Texans have nothing to lose.  They should just go for it every 4th down.  They go up two scores the Colts are already done pretty much. 

18 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

But...but...but....we just went toe to toe with the defending Super Bowl champs and almost won.  I thought we were a good team? (Sarcasm)

Last week was the initial sign for concern actually. 

And that team is struggling against the Titian’s 

• Like 1

Just now, BlackPanther said:

I'm getting seriously concerned for Luck's life today.

This offensive line couldn't stop a 90 year old.

We might get to see how Brissett looks running this show today. 

That really sucks they can’t go back and call that play dead, with a penalty added.

• Like 1

Yes.  Defense is doing what they can.  Offense gave them 7 and keeps giving them short fields.  

Usually the decision to go for it on 4th and 6 indicates no respect for your opponents defense, but in this case I think it was because thetre is no fear of our ooffense.

• Like 1

Just now, Turftoe said:

Usually the decision to go for it on 4th and 6 indicates no respect for your opponents defense, but in this case I think it was because thetre is no fear of our ooffense.

:(