Andrew Luck Concussion (Merge)

TKnight24

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

The one in the first half where he was running for the touchdown was scary but that's the hit that really caught my eye yesterday. He landed flush on his back. Figured he got the wind knocked out of him. Definitely was a noticeable hit nonetheless. 

Again, the ball has to be out before 3 seconds, Luck is heading the Big Ben way earlier in his career but without the help of a D. 

Whenever Peyton comes back to LOS, we lose Wayne for the season in 2013, Luck for the season in 2015 and now this when Peyton is just in the house...hmmm.

At least with the Raiders victory it helps a little in the division. If our injury trouble continues any longer, the season is over. Luck gives the Colts a chance to upset the steelers...... if Tolzien magically beat the steelers it'd have to be a full team effort for 60 minutes. I'm glad luck is concerned about his health, but I selfishly wish he would have went old school and said nothing. Don't lie you know all the greats do exactly that to stay in.... Either way with the texans loss it has become a less of a must win Thursday, but we can't afford for luck or any major contributors to miss games after Thursday!

58 minutes ago, will426 said:

Honestly if I see us change the entire offense for tolzien I suggest we fire chud for being an * 

Who said anything about changing the offense dramatically?  You will however have to adjust the game plan to include some easy throws for this guy to make and a way for us to possess the football for a while to keep Pitt off the field and limit the possessions.  They are going to be bringing the house against this guy.  But then again Pitt may find it more advantageous to be set on stopping the pass with all our receiving weapons and force us to succeed running the football which we've been less explosive at.  Who knows, but there's definitely going to be some changes made.

Hoping Andrew can play, but his health is first and foremost of importance here.

If he does have to sit out,  I'm thinking the Steelers don't have much, if any, film on Tolzien.  Hopefully our Defense will continue to step up, and the Steelers will lay an egg, which they've been known to do at times.

Not giving up on our team.  

10 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Hoping Andrew can play, but his health is first and foremost of importance here.

If he does have to sit out,  I'm thinking the Steelers don't have much, if any, film on Tolzien.  Hopefully our Defense will continue to step up, and the Steelers will lay an egg, which they've been known to do at times.

Not giving up on our team.  

Agree on everything you said Gramz.  :thmup:

43 minutes ago, krunk said:

Who said anything about changing the offense dramatically?  You will however have to adjust the game plan to include some easy throws for this guy to make and a way for us to possess the football for a while to keep Pitt off the field and limit the possessions.  They are going to be bringing the house against this guy.  But then again Pitt may find it more advantageous to be set on stopping the pass with all our receiving weapons and force us to succeed running the football which we've been less explosive at.  Who knows, but there's definitely going to be some changes made.

He did say "If"

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Again, the ball has to be out before 3 seconds, Luck is heading the Big Ben way earlier in his career but without the help of a D. 

Whenever Peyton comes back to LOS, we lose Wayne for the season in 2013, Luck for the season in 2015 and now this when Peyton is just in the house...hmmm.

Stay away from black cats and ladders dude.

We will definitely need to have a running game.  They might even leave that open for us since we are only a so so running team even with Luck.  They may choose to keep 7 or more in coverage to snuff out the WRs and get quick 3 and outs.  Who knows?

3 minutes ago, DarkHorse said:

We need the high picks.   the Colts are not Super Bowl contenders right now anyway. And I grimaced as I say that

20+ teams have no real shot at the super bowl.  with this logic 2/3s of the league should always be tanking

2 hours ago, life long said:

At least with the Raiders victory it helps a little in the division. If our injury trouble continues any longer, the season is over. Luck gives the Colts a chance to upset the steelers...... if Tolzien magically beat the steelers it'd have to be a full team effort for 60 minutes. I'm glad luck is concerned about his health, but I selfishly wish he would have went old school and said nothing. Don't lie you know all the greats do exactly that to stay in.... Either way with the texans loss it has become a less of a must win Thursday, but we can't afford for luck or any major contributors to miss games after Thursday!

He would of went old school he would have been worse. He gets sack almost 4 times a game and hit more than anyone

2 hours ago, krunk said:

I fully understand what you mean but what I'll be upset about is the fact that chud is willing to help Tol make easy decisions but doesn't do the same for luck to prevent him from being hit he changed the offense for Mh but we've have yet to see the style of play Mh had for luck 

2 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

A loss doesn't necessarily tank our season, so long as Luck is back for the rest of the season we have a chance. Just a shame really because I think we could've had a chance if Luck was playing and it would essentially be a bonus win.

I was really hoping to see Luck play in this game.   I really was!   oh well