TKnight24

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I don't think grigson gave him the concussion

No, but he still can't sign anyone to not only protect him, but get the other offense off the field.

This is bad, really bad. I don't want Luck to play at all on a shortened week, and I know Big Ben is going to shred us. 

3 minutes ago, MOB said:

I have been on since last season.

Based on how this season goes, it may not happen because if we somehow win the AFC South, I don't think he'll be fired. 

Lol same here every win just screws us more cause like you said we will keep the jack *** for sure if we make the playoffs 

The play where he ran to about the 1 or 2 yard line.  One defender was at his feet and a second caught the back of andrew's head with his shoulder pad .  I remember worrying about a concussion when i saw it.

andrew kinda turned around like it was a "good" hit.  And by good, i mean HARD. 

10 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

The play where he ran to about the 1 or 2 yard line.  One defender was at his feet and a second caught the back of andrew's head with his shoulder pad .  I remember worrying about a concussion when i saw it.

andrew kinda turned around like it was a "good" hit.  And by good, i mean HARD. 

This. Except I believe it was not even his shoulder pad which hit him. I remember thinking it was helmet to helmet.

26 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I know the exact play. I remember thinking Luck hit his head really hard on the ground. Derrick Morgan sacked Luck and he came backwards on his back and Luck smacked the back of his head against the ground. Could very well be the play.

Was thinking of the same play

Well that stinks but we also know that Chud has shown the ability adjust the game plan around what his QB can do. I find it hard to believe Luck will be able to clear all 5 steps in 4 days time but wont be surprised to see him playing. Either way I'm not concerned. I'm more concerned about the defense getting carved up like a thanksgiving day turkey than if the offense can put points on the board without Luck