Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

predict 2nd rounder taken

bunch of comedians on this board.

anyway, I'd be cool with RB/OL on offense or basically any position on defense.  it's all about how the board shapes up.  it would be nice if someone lone Jordan Phillips or Preston Smith were available.

i wouldn't mind Duke Johnson at all I'd have to laugh at all the Miami players we have would love Davis or Smith as well

I agree I wouldn't mind him at all. I would like a defensive player in the 2nd, but I would be perfectly fine with Johnson. I was kind of referring to the Miami connection with my post I wasn't meaning to sound like I was complaining haha.

Duke Johnson or Tevin Coleman.  If it's not one of them it'll be Kendricks or Perryman.

These are the guys who I think pop when you turn on the film.  Game changers is what

Grigson is looking for.  If he can't have any of those then he'll take a real solid player who 

fills a need.  

We'll probably take a backup for Matt Overton but I'd like to see Carl Davis or Cody Prewitt. 

Goldman will be gone, as will Collins.

This is completely baffling and yet it isn't-frustrating like of a Colts fan. (But I wouldn't have any other team as my #1 team).

If it's a TE, this place is going to be beautiful. It will be spiritual harmony. To use a Men in Black quote, "With another offensive weapon taken, we'll watch the morgues". I'm hoping that a S, coverage backer, or hand on the ground pass rusher is sitting pretty when our number comes up.