Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

predict 2nd rounder taken

Duke Johnson or Tevin Coleman.  If it's not one of them it'll be Kendricks or Perryman.

These are the guys who I think pop when you turn on the film.  Game changers is what

Grigson is looking for.  If he can't have any of those then he'll take a real solid player who 

fills a need.  

I'd take Coleman over Johnson.  I actually like Johnson's style better, but he gets nicked up too much and doesn't really have long speed. 

Gore/Herron to move the chains and Coleman to provide a long TD threat, which also helps to keep CBs and Ss eyes in the backfield for a split second.

No defense even bit on the playfake last year, because nobody took TR seriously.  We even stopped using play-action because of it.

I agree with the poster that said we will have two 2nd round picks today. I think we trade our 3rd this year and next year to move up to the 2nd. Then we take 2 defensive players like jordan phillips and eric kendricks. Hopefully we get back on track day 2. As much as I like Dorsett (have him as the best WR in the draft), Brown or Collins should have been the pick.

I'm of the opinion that the team will have two second round picks as well. If they could get The Raiders to part with their pick then the team could still get a first round defensive talent. I still want the team to draft Eli Harold that's a guy I'd love to have teaming up with Newsome in the future.

I had my boy Laken Tomlinson in the 2nd for us but he went in the 1st(kind of a shocker)

Ima say either: Ronald Darby, AJ Cann, Michael Bennett, Paul Dawson, Tre Jackson

I wanna say Jordan Phillips but think he will be gone

Gosh, I forgot my #1 guy: Donovan Smith.  Wouldn't he tick off a bunch of people around here!

I would love Donovan Smith in Rd 2. Plug him in at RT.  Hope he will be there for us, but probably be gone in middle of the round with all the OL that have been taken so far.   So maybe Eric Rowe, PJ Williams or Nate Orchard.

Correct me if i am wrong but are the colts NT and DE besides jones going into their 2nd and 3rd year still pretty young and raw. Sounds like they are still learning but showed good signs last year I mean the colts was ranked #11 in the NFL in 2014, This will be the year to tell if you have a good DE or NT IMO. I would go OL if a good player is available and or a RB. IMO their will be some good D-line players left in the 3rd