Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Say goodbye to t.y.

12isthenew18

That is literally the only way this makes sense. So, unfortunately, you are probably right. 

Completely (but respectfully) disagree. 

Andre Johnson isn't going to play forever.  Moncrief, Hilton, and Dorsett = future of the Colts WR corps. 

I would prefer to think it completes the core of WR they have been building, it says more about the number of TE's we re-sign than it does Hilton.....I mean Think about it Heyward Bey, Nicks, Johnson.....been kind of obvious we have been 1 short for a while......I would have preferred a Defensive pick, but .......ugh......maybe we can swing another round two pick with a bundle of lower rounds....

No it isn't. You people are clueless. We can afford both Luck, TY, AC and the TEs. Also, you dont let your best receiver go. It's just not going to happen.

The future is TY, Moncrief, Dorsett and maybe Carter. AJ is here 2 years max.

Stop overreacting.

not only is he at one of the few spots not needed it cost us in cold weather games in foxbourough this year in the playoffs when every god dang player is from florida

Why are you so possessed with the Patriots? They are just one team and the Colts will have their day just as in the past. It gets old hearing about the big bad Patriots. They are just one game out of 16 in the regular season. The season is not even started yet and you already have them written off.

This has nothing to do with Hilton. This has more to do about the depth or an injury to Johnson. I like the player, just don't like the pick. Should have went with Gregory or Brown.

Gregory is still on the board. Personally I dont like him. Lets let the draft play itself out before we start saying we "should have" done something else. I want defense too but theres only been 32 selections made so far. Lots of talent still out there.

well it can go a lot farther than a player for need (Jonny manzel)[/quote

That's a completely different situation by far. Many thought Johnny would be good and he was probably the Browns BPA. Entirely different than grabbing a position we already have filled in the first round.

This makes it official :'(

I am glad you are not our GM. Think- twin burners on the ends and Andre The Magnificent up the middle. Also, the kid should return kick offs and with any success at it our offense will score gobs, yes I said "gobs" of points. This could be one of the great aerial offenses of ALL time.