Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warhorse

Merry Christmas

49 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas everyone. Special thoughts to those who have lost dearly loved family and friends this year. A time to reflect and remember.

I'm not a religious man, but may god bless you all.....

BHC

2 people like this

just got home from my mother's house. we always have the most fun as a family on christmas

cheers to all  :lecture:

Merry Christmas to all !!!  Hope you all have a fantastic day and may your day be filled with the blessings of family, friends and of course lots of good food :)

The true meaning of Christmas is alive and well, Merry Christmas everyone.

post-1312-0-14288600-1356410215_thumb.jp

3 people like this

The true meaning of Christmas is alive and well, Merry Christmas everyone.

attachicon.gifsantaletter3.jpg

ouch...that makes feel both profoundly sad and happy at the same time. 

I'll be thinking of those little angels during the entirety of the holidays.

Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe, drive slow, please ......and be kind to strangers. 

2 people like this

Merry Christmas fellow Colts Nation! Don't eat too much!

Pfft I got plenty left in the tank for more!  :funny:  :yahoo:

Merry Christmas to my Colts Family. Hope all of you enjoy the holidays. Glad I've had the privilege to interact/met all of you over these past few months. It's truly been a great experience.

#ColtsNation #ChuckStrong

3 people like this

Merry Christmas to you all!

I ended up getting a fleece Colts blanket that I will take to watch games on TV.

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas... 

I hope my Andrew Luck jersey gets delivered from the big guy!!!

My 11 year old is getting one but I don't know if I am.....

Merry Christmas everybody! Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas! I hope everyone stays safe, and is with those they love. To my Colts family thanks for putting up with my nonsense, and being awesome!

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas to everyone, Colts fan or visitor.

(Santa has finished his work wrapping and stowing the gifts around the tree and is now retiring to sleep.  Only to be awakened in a few short hours, I believe.  LOL)

I would to merry christmas to all my family, both my actual family and my colts family. Hope you guys all have a great day and get everything you want

Merry Christmas all.

Ah, you are 11 hours ahead fellow Brit! Hope all is well in GB. I'm on holiday in Southern California.....Merry Xmas......

1 person likes this

Bless you all, your loved ones and your friends, have a terrific Christmas holiday season & even better new years 

Enjoy but stay safe

1 person likes this

To everyone here. Hope your days are filled with joy.
To you and yours as well, and everyone on "the board" !!!
1 person likes this

Santa told me to tell you guys to leave your Front Doors open next year. He's getting too Old for the Chimney routine. Me & Him are drinking Apple Juice right now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! :D

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL a great.........................................Playoffs :disco:

Stay safe in the up coming blizzard

1 person likes this