Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• When I say lose huge this is what I mean….    The NFL has to pay $4.7 BILLION for breaking anti-trust lawsuit.      BUT WAIT!!   It gets much worse!   Because it’s anti-trust that can turn into triple damages which means $14 Bill+   Now before you shout “Good!  I HATE the NFL!”  And you’re glad they lost, think of the broader implications…   The NFL gets $20 bill in income yearly.  Losing $14 bill is going to badly mess with the entire league.   Remember the 2020 and 21 seasons badly impacted by Covid.  Team salary caps took a big hit.  Rosters got messed up.  This would be even BIGGER.     FWIW:   The NFL says it will appeal.     For more Google: NFL Lawsuit  
    • Definitely. He said the same things last year that he said this year in defending AD. He just didn't name the player he was talking about. I think QBs were the topic, so it could have applied to Levis or Stroud, but it was obvious he was talking about Stroud.   This year, some agencies advised their clients not to take the S2 test. That's about all I remember about it. I think the cognitive testing process has some image rehab to do, and if they can keep scores and results out of the public sphere, that's a good start for them. 
    • He’s not wrong.  Stroud was getting killed based on doing poorly on the new test to measure mental aptitude.   Strictly on that basis it was good to see Stroud succeed.      PS —. Speaking of that test, did we hear anything about that in the 2924 draft?   I didn’t read a single story about it.   Did you?  
    • Go to about the 23 minute mark if you want to hear. Below is from the Youtube transcript:   one of the things I struggle with is spend so much time tearing down 23:29 19 20 21 year old kids with unnamed sources in the media that just I mean 23:36 why like wh why just I don't understand where the benefit is in that and if I 23:45 think if you go back in history and you look at the guy some of the guys that have been ripped apart and tore down um 23:51 some of them have been really successful I look I went off the year before about CJ stra with CJ and people were killing 23:58 killing him over a over over a test and I mean he he debunked that pretty 24:06 quickly
    • I was always told, "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all". If Ballard said anything nice about Reich, he was wrong.
  • Members