Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

I used to defend this team.  Not anymore.  They have zero heart, and the coaches have lost this locker room.  I'll get called out for it, but you see it on the field .... The play calling has sapped any life out of this team.  Reich will issue some "we gotta get better" challenge and no one will care, he can't call anyone out without admitting he sucks first

We got blown up by the media last year with a super easy schedule only beating two good teams . 

Just now, chickenMan said:

A FA corner would be nice. Preferably someone of high quality that can effectively play man coverage

Outside CB has not been our problem this year....

On D in order of bad

1. Flus scheme stinks

2. Ss are swiss cheese 

3. LBs can't cover

4. DEs... are they on the field?

5. DL can't stop the run

I predicted a blowout for this game after last week, and I’m afraid that blowout starts now. It’s going to be a long season if this team doesn’t get it turned around. We have too much talent to be playing this badly, and at some point it makes you wonder if our coaching is holding this team back

Just now, EastStreet said:

On D in order of bad

1. Flus scheme stinks

2. Ss are swiss cheese 

3. LBs can't cover

5. DL can't stop the run

SS are fine.  Playing two of them isn't.  wth happened to Blackmon in coverage? He was known as a decently tangy playmaker in college and last season... Now we ask him to be a skinny box safety and stick a small lber, Willis deep

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

I predicted a blowout for this game after last week, and I’m afraid that blowout starts now. It’s going to be a long season if this team doesn’t get it turned around. We have too much talent to be playing this badly, and at some point it makes you wonder if our coaching is holding this team back

All the talent is hurt and hobbling around

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

What the hell is wrong with Ryan Kelly. That's another sack he has given up this season. He is supposed to be much better that this.

I know right, he is way too good for that level of play. Our OL coach is really not that great IMO, I think he’s been carried in the last two years by our talent

• Like 2

Just now, EastStreet said:

On D in order of bad

1. Flus scheme stinks

2. Ss are swiss cheese 

3. LBs can't cover

5. DL can't stop the run

5 years into Ballards tenure here....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

This too much talent claim is crap.  We have a few talented guys, that's it.