Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts host the Los Angeles Rams in an early afternoon game. 

The Colts will be facing a Rams team that fortified the QB position in the offseason, trading for Matthew Stafford, a player many Colts fans wanted Ballard to trade for. The Colts could sure use a CB in Xavier Rhodes who is very familiar with Stafford from their days playing in the NFC North. But it sounds like Rhodes will be out for another game. Who replaces him? Carrie? Moore? 

The Colts offense will be facing a dominant defense, led by Aaron Donald. Nelson and his teammates on the OL will look to keep him in check. Smith will be out for this game.

What are your thoughts on the game?

Good luck! Enjoy the game! :cheer: :coltslogo:  :colts:

Link: How to watch and listen to Colts games

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks again for opening the thread, NFLfan.

Hoping we just play well with no more injuries.  I think the spread is-3.5?  I’m expecting a 7 - 10 point spread.  I sure hope our D shows up today.

:coltshelmet: Go Colts!  All day, every day.  :coltshelmet:

P.S - Good luck against the Cards today.  After what they did to the Titans last week you may need a lot of it.  Yeesh…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hey Moe get me another Duff Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons- I think it is because of the sun as silly as that sounds. It blinds players.

Hey speaking of beer, heard on jmv Monday that the stadium ran out of beer last Sunday?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it is Voo Doo Ranger, drink just 3 of those and it is this the simpsons homer GIF

Haha...I usually only drink during football and I could never get into the higher % ones like my buddy's do. Get tipsy to quick... Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Now I do have the mighty Powerade (grape) in case I have a hangover and dehydrated tomorrow lmao . You only live once so Sunday is my day to splurge, football, beer, and wings. Sundays are the best.

I must stay moderate   

Too much caffeine sets me off too

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Who or what are the Aces?

WNBA franchise that a fellow Tiger is a member of

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Haha...I usually only drink during football and I could never get into the higher % ones like my buddy's do. Get tipsy to quick... Lol

I just popped open my 1st one and sipping on it lol. I do have Bud Light in there. Yeah 3 Voo Doo's = like 7 Bud Lights. It is a smooth beer and taste good what is funny, it isn't harsh at all.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I must stay moderate   

Too much caffeine sets me off too

WNBA franchise that a fellow Tiger is a member of

Powerade has no Caffeine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just popped open my 1st one and sipping on it lol. I do have Bud Light in there. Yeah 3 Voo Doo's = like 7 Bud Lights. It is a smooth beer and taste good what is funny, it isn't harsh at all.

Powerade has no Caffeine. 

I know

I often drink Powerade

I can’t handle drinks like Monster Energy

@2006Coltsbestever

Powerade and/or Propels are my night drinks

• Like 1