Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Where's all this "depth" this is a solid roster of losers.  Look how many of our cuts were signed by the rest of the league.  This is an embarrassment..... I wish Irsay would have the balls to demand accountability.

Exactly!  Ballard has shown me nothing.  Would rather take a budget player who has proven absolutely nothing than a proven player you might have to pay for.  

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Not even close. This is a 5 or 4 team at best.

They'll win 7 or 8 is my guess.. This opening schedule was always going to suck, but they don't look like they belong on the field with playoff teams right now- which is... bad enough to get people to saying "we suck"- because they do right now.  

• Like 1

Good to know 5 years into Ballard regime, despite all resources put in, this defense is still awful.

Next time, hire a reputable, good defensive coordinator and let him or head coach dictate the scheme instead of the GM.

World beaters against below avg QBs though.

Reich’s play calling last set of downs was bad, but this defense is something else . No confidence in them against any good offense.

Just now, The Fish said:

They'll win 7 or 8 is my guess.. This opening schedule was always going to suck, but they don't look like they belong on the field with playoff teams right now- which is... bad enough to get people to saying "we suck"- because they do right now.  

And wait until we lose some of our better players to injury...smh

Just now, IinD said:

Looks like those terrible years we've had in the past...

Those years where our run D is great because why would you run it??

Exactly. I know we are facing two good offenses to start the season but this defense is supposed to be top 10 caliber. Darius Leonard saying they want to force 40 turnovers this year and blah, blah, blah. 

2 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

You can disagree all you want, this team and this scheme has been making throwaway qbs look like Greek gods for decades.  (Minshew last yr week one?)

Correct.  But the first two QBs of the season are among the very best in the league.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

This team won’t be Jacksonville