Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

@2006Coltsbestever posted earlier "where are our DEs today"

I answered "They are in TN and Balt.."

I thought we should've re-signed Houston for 1 more year and people laughed at me, not laughing now though are they haha . Having said that we just got a stop so Wentz needs to step up here. We can still win this game but we need 7 here.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought we should've re-signed Houston for 1 more year and people laughed at me, not laughing now though are they haha . Having said that we just got a stop so Wentz needs to step up here. We can still win this game but we need 7 here.

Still laughing, Houston is an answer, sure....but it's still the wrong answer.

2 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

SS are fine.  Playing two of them isn't.  wth happened to Blackmon in coverage? He was known as a decently tangy playmaker in college and last season... Now we ask him to be a skinny box safety and stick a small lber, Willis deep

Ss aren't fine. Willis is limited to pure box. Blackmon stinks in coverage, and has stunk since college in that area.

I blame scheme more than anything. IMO we need a true FS, and Blackmon should go to SS.

2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

5 years into Ballards tenure here....

Scheme is the bigger issue IMO

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Leonard is mailing it in, and basically said so.

All of the tackles on D are coming from corners, safeties, or the DL.

I feel like I’m coming across as exaggerating, but I think our LBs only have 1 tackle today.  It’s bananas Twilight Zone stuff lol.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was fine parting with one of the two. But both... Houston could have been a limited PRS for us, Autry in his old role. 

• Like 1