Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rams @ Colts, Sept. 19, 2021, 1:00pm ET (12 Noon CT)

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Mainly 1 person…. EVERY SNAP Davenport is getting crushed, I’ve been watching him

Q is the only guy getting push IMO. our interior R and both ends aren't good.

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

He just got 4 yards. I’m sure they’ll take that every play.

yup. Oke's real issue is navigating traffic. run straight at him and he's OK at times.

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we'll have a small exodus after the season honestly.   Those that are going to be FA's I think will look for a place with less drama than we'll have. By drama I mean a team that will be evaluated from top to bottom.    If money was the same, I'd be gone honestly and I'm saying that as a Colts fan.
    • I think Ryan throwing the ball late and timing being off is also hurting him. 
    • One thing I think could help keep Parris here is that WR are more nfl ready now. So for the most part teams like to draft WR rather then get them in FA. Unless your a AJ brown type the FA market isn’t as big as it used to be. But Campbell won’t make huge money so he might be in demand.
    • Ballard as a draft talent evaluator- big yes. Ballard on Team construction and salary cap allocation - a big no.    To build a team essentially only through the draft you need to be perfect, and all GM’s miss. There are not enough rounds in the draft before you cycle through your existing core players and their price point. Ballard has whiffed on players as well, and has never come to terms that the wallet must be opened in free agency where impact positions are concerned. He continually overrates roster players and has continued to dumpster dive for “Hidden Gems” that have been overlooked by every other GM in the NFL. Right now the issues far out weigh the benefits - and after 6 years it is hard to see this changing.
    • Why would I have compassion for people that get paid millions and millions of dollars to play a kids game, fully knowing the risk to the body and head that it involves. They are not being forced, they are doing it by choice. Just because I dont have compassion for football players doesnt mean I dont have compassion. I just choose where to place it. Dont paint with such a broad brush.
  • Members

• craigerb

craigerb 248

• Superman

Superman 13,569

Moderators
    • Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 27,067

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 55

• Zoltan

Zoltan 2,022