Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck misses football

SteelDragon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, stitches said:

People here seem to be testing my heart in the last 2 days. Yesterday it was Love, now it's Luck... What are you going to post tomorrow - Peyton Manning planning return? :thinking:

Hey, what did I miss about Love yesterday?

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

Ahh, I see. Jordan Love. 

For a second, I thought it was Bryce Love. Maybe his knee was finally healed up and he was back to his old self.

well... it was actually about Ballard getting appreciation(love) from agents and executives.... but for a second I thought... maybe it's Jordan Love :D 

Just now, stitches said:

well... it was actually about Ballard getting appreciation(love) from agents and executives.... but for a second I thought... maybe it's Jordan Love :D 

Lots of Love going around.

Yes, the thread was about Ballard getting some love from agents, but you had thought it was about Jordan Love, for a second. When I read your post in this thread about Love, I thought maybe I missed out on some news about Bryce Love....

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

Yes, the thread was about Ballard getting some love from agents, but you had thought it was about Jordan Love, for a second. When I read your post in this thread about Love, I thought maybe I missed out on some news about Bryce Love....

Yeah... everybody has their own Love interests :D 

Well, most of the Colts' world has turned the page completely and moved on. I hope he's happy and finally healthy. However, but for having a first class, talented management team, the Colts would still be up a creek without a paddle because of the way Andrew retired. So.... I'm happy for him, but he's pretty much ancient history to me. Ever forward, fellow Colt fans. This team has a future again, and I for one am very excited to see our new QB in action against the Seahawks. 

5 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

Carson Wentz for life!!!!

Jk

Its good to see him getting some fun into football the source of his pain. Too bad he will never come back. Then again I never thought he'd retire so there's that. 

As opposed to the death sentence?

11 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Cool. We should trade him to a team like the Broncos for a 1st round pick. We still own his rights after all. If he agrees to come back, trade him immediately and Wentz is free on the house next year! :) 

I would be p*ssed if Andrew came back and we only got a 1st for him. He is worth way more than that and I doubt Ballard would do anything but laugh and hang up the phone if that was offered. 

3 hours ago, colts89 said:

Sucks that the first small football related thing he does in a few years gets picked up in articles and social media right away.

Let the dude be retired and toss the ball a bit.

That's not how it works anymore.   Everyone has a camera and internet access at all times.   I'm glad that wasn't the case in my youth.   I would have been in more trouble than I was

1 hour ago, bsteves said:

I would be p*ssed if Andrew came back and we only got a 1st for him. He is worth way more than that and I doubt Ballard would do anything but laugh and hang up the phone if that was offered. 

Pretty sure this is the last year Luck is under contract with the Colts. If he made a comeback , we would likely receive right around nothing . He would never be ready to play this year , thus he would be a FA when he made his return. The boat has sailed for the Colts getting anything out of Luck. Unless of coarse Wentz and Eason looked bad and Andrew signed another contract with then Colts.

Archived