Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

Just now, RollerColt said:

Right? Yelling and hollering and celebrating like they’re so badass? Like look at the scoreboard hooligans... you’ve given up 24 points in one half. 

Hey that’s a great name for our defense! The Hooligans, or maybe Boneheads?

That’s the modern NFL all teams do that now.  Not saying I like it just that it happens.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Right? Yelling and hollering and celebrating like they’re so badass? Like look at the scoreboard hooligans... you’ve given up 24 points in one half. 

Hey that’s a great name for our defense! The Hooligans, or maybe Boneheads?

Hey, I'm just glad to see energy from the Defense. If the hollering gets there heads back in the game I'm all for it

Would you rather have them sulk 

Now this is where rivers needs to earn his money.  Even the 49ers best defense in the nfl last year gave up 45 points the the saints and rams and the 49er offense stepped up .   the rules favor offense even elite defenses give up 40 points in games .   rivers needs to score 40 to shut people up . one big throw in 20 minutes worth of play is not gonna change peoples minds a full big game will

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

So your focusing on what didn't happen on that play more than what did lol, that's a new level of looking at a glass half empty. It was one trick play that got the TD.

And I said we should never run it again. I never said anything about the score. If you have comprehension issues ask an adult for help. 

Just now, coming on strong said:

Now this is where rivers needs to earn his money.  Even the 49ers best defense in the nfl last year gave up 45 points the the saints and rams and the 49er offense stepped up .   the rules favor offense even elite defenses give up 40 points in games .   rivers needs to score 40 to shut people up . one big throw in 20 minutes worth of play is not gonna change peoples minds a full big game will

Lol your hate for rivers is so strong your willing to overlook everything else and still blame him when he’s played well so far.

19 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

But don’t worry if they play well in the second half when the bengals go into don’t make a mistake mode with a big lead and Rivers throws an inevitable pick when teams know he has to take chances this will all be rivers fault and there will be thread talking about how elite the defense is.

Rivers is an easy target because he hasn't be playing well. INT numbers aside. It's funny when people complain about the defense everyone tooted the horn about it being the #1 defense by numbers. I have seen a good amount of blame for all facets of the game. Rivers hasnt solely been blamed for every loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boo2202 said:

Ballard deserves some criticism for the defense. But Ballard is untouchable too many here. 

He has been has been prematurely praised here by many. Only thing is he’s missed the playoffs 2/3 seasons and the 4th looks possible. Most GM’s get about 4 years to turn a franchise around.

Ballard has been overrated and should be on the hot seat of the Colts miss the playoffs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Rivers is an easy target because he hasn't be playing well. INT numbers aside. It's funny when people complain about the defense everyone tooted the horn about it being the #1 defense by numbers. I have seen a good amount of blame for all facets of the game. Rivers hasnt solely been blamed for every loss.

I didn’t i said that was fools gold to start with.