Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

TY’s face after his TD says a lot. He could not have looked any less inspired. I think he knows he’s not capable of being the player he used to be, and it’s finally hitting home with him. I dunno. There was something else on his mind when he caught that pass, and it wasn’t the flag. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

TY’s face after his TD says a lot. He could not have looked any less inspired. I think he knows he’s not capable of being the player he used to be, and it’s finally hitting home with him. I dunno. There was something else on his mind when he caught that pass, and it wasn’t the flag. 

Guy makes an amazing catch and you still find a way to say he's done lol

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Yep.  I mentioned his body language in another post.  I don't know what he is capable of but he is clearly not mentally focused.

10 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Ballard deserves some criticism for the defense. But Ballard is untouchable too many here. 

I agree, not saying he should be fired, but he really hasnt accomplished a great deal so far in his time here .  

The “ untouchable” feeling began IMO because there are a few in the local media (e.g. Stephen Holder and Gregg Doyel) who put cart before horse on his arrival due to his affable nature with the media