Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

that sideline shot was a dime and a very nice route.

It definitely was.

This has nothing to do with our back and forth, but that is what TY should of done on that play we challenged. Catch it and go to ground.

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

I did which I understand, but you went out of your way to critique a guy who is our 6,7,8th option.

When in actuality he has a better career catch % than our #1 WR has in his career.

We are lucky to be able to plug Johnson in there.

lol... and I explained the delta with TY. And in the same year, with equal input, TY was 66 vs MJ's 51... 

I simply critiqued him because he is a 6-7-8 guy, and because the topic was he was taking snaps/development away from our younger 6-7-8 guys... 

Just now, coming on strong said:

the defense is still bothering me .  i was pumping them up after the bears game .  Now they look horrible

It was the Bears. When was the last time the Bears had an offense that you could say was just “alright”? They’ve been “not very good” or worse for a long, long, long time. 

why do the Colts come into every game and try to do the same thing? let's just be boring and start every game trying to ground and pound... then they get into an early 3rd and long and incomplete... sack... pick... bad mistake. 

you have to game plan DIFFERENTLY for every team

i don't care who you have at WR or who you DON'T have... be predictable and you LOSE in this league 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, w87r said:

It definitely was.

This has nothing to do with our back and forth, but that is what TY should of done on that play we challenged. Catch it and go to ground.

Yup. If you haven't noticed in other threads, I'm just as critical about TY when he does bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Whatever you think about whether the rule is stupid or not it is the rule. You know you can't spear/suplex guys.

Oh I know. It was literally a textbook penalty. 

But boy, the amount of people who were accusing the refs of being crooked on it... yikes. 

3 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

why do the Colts come into every game and try to do the same thing? let's just be boring and start every game trying to ground and pound... then they get into an early 3rd and long and incomplete... sack... pick... bad mistake. 

i don't care who you have at WR or who you DON'T have... be predictable and you LOSE in this league 

Well they have been scoring on their opening drives so there's that.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. If you haven't noticed in other threads, I'm just as critical about TY when he does bad. 

I know. I isn't really about the Johnson vs Hilton matchup.

Just using him as a reference point.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I simply critiqued him because he is a 6-7-8 guy, and because the topic was he was taking snaps/development away from our younger 6-7-8 guys

Are we in developmental time though, or win now? 

I think Johnson gives us better chance in the present.

If the season is a wash, get Patmon and Dulin in there.

4 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

And yet when they go tricky with Burton at QB and score a TD people want that play burned.