Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

Just now, Zoltan said:

I thought we could lose to this Bengals team, we are seriously missing Leonard on Defense, He was the leader and kept everyone in the game. Although I thought they would do better than this but our Offense needs to actually get a drive going.

This is bigger than Leonard

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

yea rivers only threw 3 check downs though .   he cant push the ball down field so it limits the offense

13 minutes ago, CobraKai344 said:

Not disagreeing with you but Rivers is mediocre at best.  But when we went to run the ball and we can’t like we have all year...you don’t have a chance with Rivers noodle arm unfortunately

to you both.... why be whiney "you know what's" about Rivers right now when he has zero to do with what's happening.

Our D sucks. Reich's game plan, game prep, and play calling sucks. When Rivers tosses an INT or makes a bad pass, let me know.

• Like 1

Enough!!!

Irsay should terminate their (Reich and Eberflus) contracts immediately. Horrific defense. Almost as bad as the offense.

Burrow and Bengals looked like one of the worst teams last week losing by 24(!) points. Now up 21 against the Colts?!

Don’t give me the Leonard excuse - one star player being out shouldn’t lead to a total collapse. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

to you both.... why be whiney "you know what's" about Rivers right now when he has zero to do with what's happening.

Our D sucks. Reich's game plan, game prep, and play calling sucks. When Rivers tosses an INT or makes a bad pass, let me know.

But don’t worry if they play well in the second half when the bengals go into don’t make a mistake mode with a big lead and Rivers throws an inevitable pick when teams know he has to take chances this will all be rivers fault and there will be thread talking about how elite the defense is.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hey Crazy colts.  U still think I am super negative?????  I hate being right my dear bloggers buti was. Over rared HM.  Terrible defensive scheme.Terrible D coordinator. Over rated talent. Wow....a starement gane bout the direction of this Colts franchise. 

Who here is a blogger?

8 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

This D has given up 

8 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

Buckner just got driven back about 100 yards.

Venturi says same for Houston too. Like it was a Blue wave retreat.

7 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Chat isn’t work for me today 

Unfortunately, it isn't working. Nadine trying to get help to get it up.

7 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Okay I’m panicking now I don’t care what anyone says

:HFire:

• Like 1

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

does anyone else think the defense is checked out because the offense is so bad

but like, look at what Jacksonville had to deal with for 2 years in a row with bortles. That defense was lighting it up all year with all those divas all while carrying that offense

12 minutes ago, SR711 said:

This is exactly why looking at stats/highlights isolation can be misleading.  Defense lays a total egg so far and that puts more pressure on an offense that basically has minimal firepower for big plays

I look at stats all day long, and I've been saying our D is charmin soft since Week 1 vs Jax. You can both appreciate stats and not agree with them. But you can also see many stats that would suggest we're not that good on D. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hey Crazy colts.  U still think I am super negative?????  I hate being right my dear bloggers buti was. Over rared HM.  Terrible defensive scheme.Terrible D coordinator. Over rated talent. Wow....a starement gane bout the direction of this Colts franchise. 

Oh and over rated O line which has regr5eaaed ever since firing their O line coach

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

It’s a political act. If he is (or was) allowed to subject me to it during a football game then I am allowed to criticize him for it during a football game.

That has nothing to do with what’s going on the field.  Stop trying to drag this into this because you don’t like it.  Was it an issue when they dismantled the Jets?  If not.  Then stop.