Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

16 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hey Crazy colts.  U still think I am super negative?????  I hate being right my dear bloggers buti was. Over rated GM.  Terrible defensive scheme.Terrible D coordinator. Over rated talent. Wow....a starement gane bout the direction of this Colts franchise. 

Word

4 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Yeah , it was getting a little ridiculous over the past week hearing how Brissett can give equal play.

I still maintain that if the O-line (specifically run blocking) and defense played like expected, Rivers is able to function and succeed as designed

Rivers has definitely cost us, but you're spot on. There's a lot of other things contributing to our woes than just Rivers.

18 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hey Crazy colts.  U still think I am super negative?????  I hate being right my dear bloggers buti was. Over rared HM.  Terrible defensive scheme.Terrible D coordinator. Over rated talent. Wow....a starement gane bout the direction of this Colts franchise. 

Calm down lol

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I swear. This team gets an inflated ego when they have some success.

Right? Yelling and hollering and celebrating like they’re so badass? Like look at the scoreboard hooligans... you’ve given up 24 points in one half. 

Hey that’s a great name for our defense! The Hooligans, or maybe Boneheads?

Just now, John Waylon said:

No. 99 times out of 100 a snap to your backup TE is going nowhere. Or worse. We got lucky with the play, now get rid of it because it won’t work ever again. 

So your focusing on what didn't happen on that play more than what did lol, that's a new level of looking at a glass half empty. It was one trick play that got the TD.

17 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

But don’t worry if they play well in the second half when the bengals go into don’t make a mistake mode with a big lead and Rivers throws an inevitable pick when teams know he has to take chances this will all be rivers fault and there will be thread talking about how elite the defense is.

Yup. Rivers is the easy target for folks that can't see the other issues. Most folks don't understand zone from man, let alone different coverages, and have zero clue how to critique OL performance or play calling. INTs are just the bright shiny objects.

• Like 1