Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Brees is what, 19 for 20?

It's because of all of our injuries on defense...oh wait.

I need 64 more points between Brees, Thomas, Lutz, and Saints D! I didn’t think it was possible but they way tonight is going...I just hope they don’t bench him the 2nd half

Complete embarrassment. Such an  easy win for opponents now. I'm done being a Colts fan and just a fan of gambling on games now.

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Kenny Moore should be league MVP if that’s true lol.

7 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

damn I think the dude sucks really bad but this is wrong 

What’s it going to take to have the coaches do something else because JB is sucking the big one again and the coaches haven’t the stones to remove a poorly performing QB.  JB can’t get out of his own way. I’d probably blitz the whole team every snap, it’s not like JB gonna hit anyone in space. God this is as pitiful as we’ve seen since Curtis Painter. There are no words and they look worse every game since 5-2 

3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Where’s Chloe?

She's calling around trying to find reasons to tell us why JB should start all next year while we sit the rook QB we draft.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

So what y'all going be doing in January?

Wondering if Irsay will be giving Ryan Grigson a call.

4 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

Why is CK inactive?

31 teams wanted nothing to do with this guy. Some with serious QB needs had plenty of chances. Why the hell do we want him? Will we look better losing with him too?

Im surprised we are still in this game...now you really going to see the true  Jacoby.....we need a quaterback....3 touchdown lead... This is truly embarrassing.....

I hate to say it but this is too ugly to watch for me.   This is the worse I have seen them play this year.  They are playing so laid back with no fight.  If I didn't know any better It looks like they have moved on to next year.  The last two are going to be hard to watch.  

Just now, Catloaf said:

Can't believe we went from basically almost first round bye to eliminated in a few weeks.  Ouchhh.

Teams figured out stack the box and make the Colts beat you throwing and just pick the zone apart and the team has made ZERO adjustments.  Not saying frank should be fired but they have been a major problem lately.

3 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Just like the Superbowl. He had 1 incompletion the whole freaking 2nd half

The great news is the amount of fans wanting to see Kelly in the final 2 games will be to much for the organization to not make it happen. At least the rest of the country has turned off this **** show 

Just now, DougDew said:

Wondering if Irsay will be giving Ryan Grigson a call.

I’m sure he will. To say thanks for ruining a once in a generation QB and forcing his early retirement 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

She's calling around trying to find reasons to tell us why JB should start all next year while we sit the rook QB we draft.

I know right. Can’t wait for the excuses coming. 

Who's getting open JB had some bad throws but if you expect Doyle to beat someone with speed? Need pass rush and if like to see more run out of non shotgun looks.

38 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Brilliant roster decision.

The fact that Kelly is inactive is mind boggling. They way Brissett has been playing on top of Hoyer performance makes it inexcusable in my opinion. Ballard or Reich?

3 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

What’s it going to take to have the coaches do something else because JB is sucking the big one again and the coaches haven’t the stones to remove a poorly performing QB.  JB can’t get out of his own way. I’d probably blitz the whole team every snap, it’s not like JB gonna hit anyone in space. God this is as pitiful as we’ve seen since Curtis Painter. There are no words and they look worse every game since 5-2 

And please bench hooked too!

Can Grigson play QB?

Who cares, that's just one player.  We need a whole defense.  

3 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

They didn't have the stones to remove Adam either.  What a joke.

I am so tired of the same excuses over and over again...Frank's voice is starting to get on my very last nerve....

This is an embarrassment.  Colts are completely overmatched.  Saints are playing a game of "stop hitting yourself" with us.

Colts are demonstrating the VAST difference between a player being good enough to start and a player being good enough to play for a championship.  (Yes, I'm talking to you, Hooker.)