Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

7 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

damn I think the dude sucks really bad but this is wrong 

What’s it going to take to have the coaches do something else because JB is sucking the big one again and the coaches haven’t the stones to remove a poorly performing QB.  JB can’t get out of his own way. I’d probably blitz the whole team every snap, it’s not like JB gonna hit anyone in space. God this is as pitiful as we’ve seen since Curtis Painter. There are no words and they look worse every game since 5-2 

Just now, Catloaf said:

Can't believe we went from basically almost first round bye to eliminated in a few weeks.  Ouchhh.

Teams figured out stack the box and make the Colts beat you throwing and just pick the zone apart and the team has made ZERO adjustments.  Not saying frank should be fired but they have been a major problem lately.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

She's calling around trying to find reasons to tell us why JB should start all next year while we sit the rook QB we draft.

Who's getting open JB had some bad throws but if you expect Doyle to beat someone with speed? Need pass rush and if like to see more run out of non shotgun looks.

3 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

What’s it going to take to have the coaches do something else because JB is sucking the big one again and the coaches haven’t the stones to remove a poorly performing QB.  JB can’t get out of his own way. I’d probably blitz the whole team every snap, it’s not like JB gonna hit anyone in space. God this is as pitiful as we’ve seen since Curtis Painter. There are no words and they look worse every game since 5-2 

And please bench hooked too!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

They didn't have the stones to remove Adam either.  What a joke.

This is an embarrassment.  Colts are completely overmatched.  Saints are playing a game of "stop hitting yourself" with us.

Colts are demonstrating the VAST difference between a player being good enough to start and a player being good enough to play for a championship.  (Yes, I'm talking to you, Hooker.)