Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jacoby 4 of 12 for 30 yards he is on fire tonight guys might hit 80 yards by the end of the game .

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind of extreme the way she’s call

Andrew Luck enjoying retirement!

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

No, they got Brees the record. Mercy rule will prevail, they won’t score more than 41 and we’ll get a garbage time TD that will matter to someone in fantasy. :) 

No such thing as a mercy rule with Sean Payton

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, reidaj1812 said:

if Kelly don't start the 2nd half just to see what we have in him im giving up on CB and I was a fan. we need to spend money on a DL in FA and the ones starting would be great back ups. no qb should be able to hit all but one of his passes in the 1sst half of a game. if we don't hit fa hard next year this team will be a joke again

I think the best bet to see Kelly is on the road vs Jax

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MAv said:

Here is the problem, we don't have a downfield receiver... we do not have a receiver that requires a double cover, so teams know we are going for the 10 15 yard passes.... And there you have Antonio Brown sitting at home Chris Ballard should have had a grown * man conversation with him and brought him in

Your joking right?

29 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind of extreme the way she’s calling for coaches/players heads

What’s her Twitter I want to see this mess lol

• Like 1
  • Nadine locked this topic