Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

The D could actually leave the field and NO wouldn't do much better

They didn't leave

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

You should make a fake twitter and post something positive about Brissett tonight, $100 says she would post it here and defend it!

yeah she loves her twitter regardless of what it says.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I've stopped even trying to complain about the no-calls.  It's getting comical how slighted we are.

Me too, at this point the no calls just get the game over faster because it’s not the Colts are going to do anything.

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind of extreme the way she’s calling for coaches/players heads

Better there than here

I had a feeling this was coming after the Colts’ D made Winston look like Aaron Rodgers.

Theres nothing to adjust. We cant cover this team man or zone. They are just simply better

I don’t even know what the plan should be in the offseason. And that’s just on defense. Our pass rush isn’t getting home and our coverage is just awful, even aside from the soft zone. 

16 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

No one wanted Unitas either. Atlanta thought Brett Farve could not play. 

Steve Young in Tampa Bay?

12 minutes ago, DougDew said:

But Brees is like 19 for 20.  Our O's performance is irrelevant to that.  The main thing it should be doing is trying to make first downs as to limit our bad defense from being too exposed, like we were doing pretty well early in the year.

It's very relevant. Last year the same D with the same scheme was much more effective because time of possession didn't stress and wear out the D. We've even added upgrades to the D. When you O goes 3 and out most drives, it's incredibly wearing on a D. If you ever played football you know that.

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Think Reich may be going into a critical point in his coaching tenure. Anxious to see how he responds.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not into this coaching gig for the long haul, but that’s another convo I guess. He just looks tired on the sidelines, but that’s understandable I guess.

I am seriously questioning this team now and it's future.  I have nothing Im looking forward to. The D has regressed,  the Qb cant play, the WR core is not getting it done and TY is aging. Im not sure next year is anything to look forward to.

1 minute ago, krunk said:

Theres nothing to adjust. We cant cover this team man or zone. They are just simply better

No. We're that bad

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Thomas has more yards than our whole offense 

Almost as many catches as we have yards.

9 minutes ago, reidaj1812 said:

if Kelly don't start the 2nd half just to see what we have in him im giving up on CB and I was a fan. we need to spend money on a DL in FA and the ones starting would be great back ups. no qb should be able to hit all but one of his passes in the 1sst half of a game. if we don't hit fa hard next year this team will be a joke again

He is inactive 

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Team is a dumpster fire, Ballard’s got an inhuman amount of work to do in the off season.

But....but.....Grigson left the team in a mess and after 3 drafts Ballard has done exactly what???

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I don’t even know what the plan should be in the offseason. And that’s just on defense. Our pass rush isn’t getting home and our coverage is just awful, even aside from the soft zone. 

We are switching up zone and man. Nothing is working.

5 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

This may be the worst game ever

No. That was the 62-7 game...

It takes a difference making Coach, QB, and Receiver to be a Super Bowl contender now days which Colts have none of.

What an embarrassment the Colts are and the embarrassment keeps getting worse.  At this point all I can say is wow.  I don’t want to hear any of those colts players talk about how they were just out played etc, they just plain suck and need to acknowledge that to their fans. Pathetic!!

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

We are switching up zone and man. Nothing is working.

Oh, I hear you. It’s never only zone.

I’m gonna be honest, I’m not big on our DB talent level. Especially with Desir potentially on the decline.

10 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Holy crap...I just stumbled across Chloe’s Twitter (obvious by the twitter handle) and he/she is blaming absolutely everybody but JB. I’m only saying it because it’s kind of extreme the way she’s calling for coaches/players heads

it was rough to read lol

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

It could get there

No, they got Brees the record. Mercy rule will prevail, they won’t score more than 41 and we’ll get a garbage time TD that will matter to someone in fantasy. :) 

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

I feel pretty strong about getting Bridgewater next year.

He’s on the roster already.

Its sad.

A few months ago we all thought we had a SB contender.

We lost our top 5 QB , pretty much all WRs, as well as key injuries on a young team.  Add in a horrible kicking game, and here we are.   
  A few months ago Reich and Ballard were geniuses.  Did they both take a stupid pill?  No.  See above for answer. 
  Im not sure why anyone has lost trust in Ballard or that he’ll address the issues.

Yes, JB needs to improve, along with the whole organization.  I think it will happen.

I'm going to my truck and get a roll of black tape and put a strip across the horseshoe on my hat, we are dead...

Just now, chad72 said:

No, they got Brees the record. Mercy rule will prevail, they won’t score more than 41 and we’ll get a garbage time TD that will matter to someone in fantasy. :) 

At this point my fantasy is just to get a TD.