Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Game Day thread

Nadine

9 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

This o line. Shoulda never fired last year's o line coach. Been Down hill hill spiral since then

Yeah....that's just wrong, they were great this yr.  Up until opponents realized just how horrible our QB was, and that we couldn't throw on early downs....any down really, if we wanted to.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Ballard needs to start taking some criticism. Some of the contracts he’s handed out, picks, etc. I know he wants to resign his own, but I’m not sure many are worth resigning. Doyle is average TE we just signed up for 7mil a year, desir looks bad this year, signing Hoyer. How long will people keep giving him a pass? Not even sure hooker has earned a new contract. 

I think it's a pretty humbling year for him.  Ballard now realizes how much better a QB like Luck makes him and everyone in the organization look.  It's much easier to win exececutive of the year with a QB like Luck.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

Everyone angry about this secondary....this isn't really the game to get mad at young guys playing a super vanilla zone with no pass rush and getting owned in... That was the certain thing coming in...

It's also hard to call out a D when they are on the field twice as much as the O......

5 of 15. Not pretty at all. I said 34-16 earlier today which was better than my 21pt loss earlier this week... I guess my earlier prediction is going to be closer.