LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans 2019 AFC Wild Card Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

I want our offense to score. Don't just run out the clock. Get some points in the second half. Get things right for next week. 

Yeah, that would help.  Gotta' figure the Texans D has given up a little.  We should be able to get something here.

Texans really showed up in the second half on D. They are the real deal and we held them off up until now.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Run and run and run like it's Pep Hamilton calling plays.

Hahaha I won’t even get mad on a run on 3rd and 20

Just now, runthepost said:

Make this game 21-14 so that they don’t fire O’Brien. 

But he's a QB whisperer! 

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Blue said:

I think Eberflus being offered a head coaching job is about to go up in smoke.  His ultra soft defense is about to lose a game where his club had a 21 point advantage going into the last 15 minutes.

I do not agree but I hope the league does and he stays here .

• Like 1

A better QB picks apart our zones, IMO. Deshaun Watson isn’t accurate like Mahomes, Rivers or Brady.

• Like 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Geeze... About time.. we're hard on our guys lol they've given up 7 points :lol:

need to add an * to the 7.  still feel it should have been overturned

• Like 4

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

But he's a QB whisperer! 

Please he’s trash. Play calling and all!

Just now, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

mom, get off my colts forum

"Are you having fun with your little friends?"

"Who's playing?"

"Did they score a homerun?"

"Well that's nice."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

"Are you having fun with your little friends?"

"Who's playing?"

"Did they score a homerun?"

"Well that's nice."

707e5a344fd277395bf538fa71a91777.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

I want our offense to score. Don't just run out the clock. Get some points in the second half. Get things right for next week. 

I want us to run the clock out

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

KENNY. Played his little butt off tonight. 

He sure did

He honestly played like one of the best players on the field tonight defensively.

With all our cap space we should follow Ballard's mantra and pay the guys who have earned it and show they belong.

Moore has one more year left on his contract after this year but Desir is a FA.

And heck, Desir played well too on Hopkins tonight for that matter.

• Like 3

Got very lucky there.

Next week they need to play 60, KC will score on every drive and we will have to as well!

Just now, TomDiggs said:

He sure did

He honestly played like one of the best players on the field tonight defensively.

With all our cap space we should follow Ballard's mantra and pay the guys who have earned it and show they belong.

Moore has one more year left on his contract after this year but Desir is a FA.

And heck, Desir played well too on Hopkins tonight for that matter.

Moore has been a nice surprise this season. 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

A better QB picks apart our zones, IMO. Deshaun Watson isn’t accurate like Mahomes, Rivers or Brady.

We will score more than 21 points on the KC defense..I would guess

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

How are you putting this on the D?? Our O does anything this half and the game is over.

I'm not thrilled about the O in second half either...man, I'm sweating out this last quarter.  But I think they can pull this one out.

Just now, kornstar said:

Got very lucky there.

Next week they need to play 60, KC will score on every drive and we will have to as well!

KCs defensive isn't in the same league as Houston's

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Blue said:

I'm not thrilled about the O in second half either...man, I'm sweating out this last quarter.  But I think they can pull this one out.

The D gave up 7 points, what more do you want?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kornstar said:

Texans really showed up in the second half on D. They are the real deal and we held them off up until now.

Concerning to get shut out in the second half.