Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans 2019 AFC Wild Card Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

When did most of those runs occur... what was the game situation at the time... 

You're moving the goal posts. 

Look I'm not trying to be * or seem like I'm upset with the team I think we played great I just really think we need to improve the pass rush I got nervous towards the end and I made the original post out of frustration trust me I'm not trying to be a negative guy cause I'm hyped as hell for this team and the direction sorry to everyone for seeming like a * lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Look I'm not trying to be * or seem like I'm upset with the team I think we played great I just really think we need to improve the pass rush I got nervous towards the end and I made the original post out of frustration trust me I'm not trying to be a negative guy cause I'm hyped as hell for this team and the direction sorry to everyone for seeming like a * lol

Yeah!  That's more like it!

Pants:  OFF

Dance:  ON

swanson-dance.gif

1 minute ago, Bleedin Blue said:

My concern is getting into a habit of going soft against premier teams like KC or NE.  Eberflus needs them to be able to put teams away if the offense goes on holiday.

But the D didn't really go soft, it was on the field a long long time in the 2nd half and did the job it needed to do given the game situation. Don't give up any quick hitting big plays, if they're going to drive on you, make sure it's killing clock. So give them the underneath and the run. 

7 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4325244

23 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Maybe....but we were conservative with a 21-0 lead..

We don't have to look good for 4 quarters.....

If we didn't get anyone hurt...this was playoff perfection

We also dropped I believe 7 straight passes.  That killed our first three drives iirc.

Archived