Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Need a guy that can read defenses with 12 seconds left on the play clock, then make the correct decision with where to throw the ball after the snap in less than 3 seconds, and deliver the ball with accuracy.....and a basic level of velocity to play in the NFL.   If no QB can do that better than Sam Ehlinger, I think SE is our best option.
    • I  make predictions and yes I am wrong on occasion. Some would even say I am always wrong...lol. I just don't get the Wilson and  Rodgers to Indy talk.  We do not have a 1st rounder this year. No GM is going to trade either qb without getting a 1st this year. That GM would be on the hotseat and he  would have to show the owner and the fanbase that the player he traded for Rodgers is performing in 2022. 
    • I think if used right Hines could be similar to Samual in San Fran. I’d like to see more of of him and Taylor in the backfield together.  Good stuff always seemed to happen when they lined up like that.     I don’t think Mack is going to come back here and I don’t think Ballard will be interested in him with all the other holes he has to fill.  He wasn’t even active most of the year and at one point asked for a trade.     Anything they get from Campbell will be an added bonus at this point.  He’s proven he can’t be counted on as a major part of your offense due to injuries.     As for the QB spot my gut says they bring back Wentz and bring in an experienced vet to compete with him.  It probably won’t be a name that excites people at all.  However, with all the talk about QB and Irsay seemingly calling out the QB position publicly it wouldn’t shock me if they go in a different direction at QB.  
    • Well, some unknown dude from BUF named Davis caught 4 TD passes against KC.    I don't think the WR, the OC, or the HC had much to do with making that happen.  I think its about the QB looking at the defense with 12 seconds remaining on the play clock and knowing where to throw the ball....and having the time to do it.   Having said that, the Colts should probably upgrade the WR group. 
    • I would say Taylor is a playmaker and so is DeFo and even Leornard.  Pittman is not a playmaker but is a nice asset. We need playmakers on the peripheral.  Wentz is to blame and I get it. I  do not like the fact in his presser that Ballard kind of  called out Wentz. Ballard needs to buck up and admit that he has failed miserably in building a Dline. Just think about all the draft picks and nothing to show for it.  Doesn't it bug people that Autry is lighting it up with the Titans? I have little faith in his ability  to build a Dline and I think his drafting and actions in free agency support my lack of faith.
  • Members

• BigO

BigO 75

• DynaMike

DynaMike 73

• ChuggaBeer

ChuggaBeer 68

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 2,126

• indykmj

indykmj 107

• stitches