Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With some teams needing key positions outside of WR, I can’t see 3 WR’s plus Bowers all gone by 15. I think Rome is our guy at 15. FA will tell a lot for teams. Many WR’s could move to other teams. OT will end up being something that shakes up some boards IMO. Maybe 3 gone before us. Add in maybe 4 QB’s (teams always over draft). I can see a guy like Rome slip to 15. 
    • I will drink a few beers tailgating before a game, and maybe one during. I am too old to drink like I did in college, and my single days. The worst drunk I've seen at a game was a Lions fan that puked in a peanut bag, and my buddy handed him a empty cup to finish.  His friends carried him, and the 2 puke containers out, and didn't return for the remainder of the game. 
    • I agree. Grover is a key piece for our D line. Him MPJ and Kenny would be my priorities. 
    • Adonai Mitchell 1.1% drop rate. Wow!!! Ladd McConkey runs great routes.       Based on this, guys, Brian Thomas Jr. at #15, I will not complain whatsoever  
    • I accept this analysis as an upgrade to instant analysis that was a few days after the draft. There's a year of information to go off of now, and it's the first major step to knowing who is more or less likely to be a hit or a bust in the NFL. I acknowledged that a lot of our 2023 draft class had injury issues. However, that doesn't mean you can say they would be a hit if they weren't injured, it just means you don't know and their development is pushed down the line. For some, it could mean they hit next year, for others, it could mean Ballard drafts competition to battle them for their spot on the team.    Right now, it's a below average draft class with 1 year of sample size. That can change. It does depend a lot on how Richardson does. However, I will stick with what I said earlier that our draft classes seem to get injured more than any other team. It could be due to bad luck or the number of players we draft every year, or it could be due to Ballard avoiding injury concerns when drafting players. It seems to be a pattern.
  • Members

• PRnum1

PRnum1 2,873

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 16,397

• Matabix

Matabix 462

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 1,228

• NYFAN

NYFAN 2

Rookie