Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Odum needs to play his way off the team, he's done some dumb stuff throughout the season when he does seldom play.  

This game feels like one of those ones where a couple people are paid to tank.  Obviously not happening but these stupid mistakes are frustrating. 

Titans won this half. Our stats are far superior and we will only lead by 1 score.

That is a big L for us in this half!

Thank goodness for the start we had. These guys are mentally not 100% here. 

We need to come out and have a drive like the first. Our defense is going to be in good shape the rest of the game with so much time on the sideline this half. 

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Can we be any dumber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game, no absolutely not.  If they play this stupid in the second half then they have some serious problems.  

If we lost this game, I thought it would because it was tough game.  Like last week, we r making dumb decisions. I thought we would have gotten over that, as it almost  cost this team last week.   Kind of dumb that this  team needs another half time speech to wake it up.  This team will never get away with thos type of play against the top play off  teams

Just now, kornstar said:

Titans won this half. Our stats are far superior and we will only lead by 1 score.

That is a big L for us in this half!

Titans didnt win this half

Do not worry TENN …..We will keep you in this game ALL NIGHT...…… We Promise !!!!!

Well, we should be in total control here, but a dumb throw, a couple of dumb penalties, and one careless carry and we're keeping them in the game.

Gotta do something with the 2nd half kickoff possession.

That. Was a very sloppy half. We have to be much better if we want to play next week. Titans are more fiery to get in. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

almost got the interception

Yeah I feel the D should've had 2-3 interceptions this game already.  They have to start reeling those poor throws in during the 2nd half.