Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, 18to87 said:

I've heard several criticize Rogers for throwing not to throw INT's. Aside from a few hail mary's he hasn't really done much since his superbowl win. 

It's an interesting stat, as yes to a degree good QBs don't throw many picks (%), but also you see game managers quite high up the list. Not the sort of guys who can throw the team on their back.

The point was more that  Luck has a bad rep as a turnover machine, he's far far from it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• You’re setting the bar low?    3-14 is an understatement.     Your bar is practically underground!  😜 
    • And to be fair…Garrett was also two years younger.   I mean… Garrett had 13.5 sacks in the NFL at the age Latu was a senior in college. Imagine Garrett still in college at that point.  Latu is still a great prospect, but some of these are really high expectations.
    • Massive deal. Billions of dollars to the local economies inbound from each of these events. The Rumble is my favorite night of the year, so I’m most excited for that one. There’s nothing better than a well done Rumble.    I’ve said since the day it opened that I don’t know why WWE hasn’t run WM at the stadium. Coming in the north entrance and seeing the ring down below and a full house across the way is going to be a killer camera shot.      Hopefully they open the roof for SummerSlam. 
    • Shaw did do a very poor job of recruiting his last few years which infuriated a good part of the fan base.  They were happy to see him retire early, though he left with a very generous golden parachute which made many fans even angrier.      As for the Hogan years, yes they were very good.  But not primarily due to Hogan who was a nice college level quarterback.    Hogan was supported by (A) Christian McCaffrey and (B) the most talented Stanford recruits in school history.  Including an OL with two future 1st round draft picks on it plus other very good talent.  And (C) some of the best defensive players Stanford ever recruited.   The team was as loaded as Stanford can get.  Hogan just had to be good, there was rarely pressure for him to be great.    Someday….  (If anyone is interested)   Perhaps this off-season, I’ll tell you some great Stanford Sports stories.  The school is an odd mix of strange decisions concerning football and other sports plus some decisions that are both good and infuriating.  Most days it’s easy to be a Stanford fan.  But somedays the school makes it so hard.   Harder than they need to.       
    • 3-14 mostly cause AR is still a question mark. I do like what I did see but until he proves he can make it a season, no one knows. So I’m setting bar low
  • Members

• Down under wonder

Down under wonder 11

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,535

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 201

• Samu-Rye

Samu-Rye 75

• Narcosys

Narcosys 630

• legend300