Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

It's an interesting stat, as yes to a degree good QBs don't throw many picks (%), but also you see game managers quite high up the list. Not the sort of guys who can throw the team on their back.

The point was more that  Luck has a bad rep as a turnover machine, he's far far from it. 

Yeah I don't think Luck is necessarily a turnover machine, it seems just like the timing of many of them lol.  I feel like they come at the worst times.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was going to start a separate thread but I just wanted to say the Colts.com Offical Podcast regarding the Buffalo game was a breath of fresh air, compared to the JMV, DD and other negative media and fans.     I know they work for the Colts but I think they’re objective and the whole negative mindset is just getting old.
    • Colts 2022: Roster:(under contract; 53 active)   Offense:(25) QB:(2) Matt Ryan, Nick Foles   RB:(4) Johnathan Taylor, Nyheim Hines, Phillip Lindsey, Ty'son Williams   WR:(6) Michael Pittman Jr, (r)Alec Pierce, Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin, Dezmon Patmon, Michael Strachan   TE:(4) Mo Alie Cox, (r)Jelani Woods, Kylen Granson, (r)Andrew Ogletree   OT:(5) Braden Smith, Matt Pryor, (r)Bernhard Raimann, Dennis Kelly, (r)Ryan Van Demark   OG:(3) Quenton Nelson, Danny Pinter, Will Fries   C:(1) Ryan Kelly   Defense:(25) DE:(5) Kwity Paye, Yannick Ngakoue, Dayo Odeyingbo, Tyquan Lewis, Ben Banogu   DT:(5) DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, (r)Eric Johnson, (r)Curtis Brooks, Chris Williams   LB:(6) Shaquille Leonard, Bobby Okereke, Zaire Franklin, EJ Speed, (r)Jojo Domann, , (r)Sterling Weatherford   CB:(6) Stephon Gilmore, Kenny Moore, Isaiah Rodgers, Brandon Facyson, Marvin Tell III, Anthony Chesley   S:(3) Julian Blackmon, (r) Nick Cross, Rodney Mcleod   SPT:(3) K:(2) Rodrigo Blankenship P:(1) Rigoberto Sanchez LS:(1) Luke Rhodes   PS:(*17 w/Dabo) Jake Verity Rodney Thomas Dallis Flowers Joe Skalski Forrest Rhyne RJ McIntosh Ifeadi Odenigbo Kameron Cline Wesley French, Josh Seltzner Carter O'Donnell Jordan Murray Sam Ehlinger D’Vonte Price Deon Jackson Keke Coutee *Marcel Dabo - free spot   Final H2H battles: Tell vs Brown Tell vs Armani Watts   Going to rock this for now. That was tough after going through initial cuts. Still had like 7-8 tough decisions.   Initial Plan.   Pinter backup C Kelly + Raimann supply G depth also Tell III, supply S help also   Didn't need to do PS, but thought why not. Truth be told I am sure we will have 2-3 players from other teams by the time its a said and done.
    • Ya, I should have said 3. It would have made the exercise a bit tougher. Didn't want to create bad juju though.    Sometimes, I wish we had a "Trial thread creation".....where we gathered opinions on thread lists and comparisons.......and then executed on the main thread with the best of all worlds. 
    • I was shocked on Murray as well. His size is intriguing though.   Ford and Young surprised me a little, at least right now.   Montgomery I thought looked alright out there I was hoping he would make it one more week.
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 11,861

• w87r

w87r 6,129

Moderators
    • JlynRN

JlynRN 504

• buccolts

buccolts 3,174

• SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan 200