LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Crazy game, so proud of this team for the fight. I was all over the place, so I apologize to everyone on here. Great job by Andrew once again coming back from that interception. Great job by the o-line and the defense too. 

• Like 3

Just now, poaponies said:

7 penalties in 2 minutes is that a new record 

Again, the check bounced

Just now, 18to87 said:

Kelly back next week?

I hope 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Closer than you think, have we had word on Watt's injury from earlier?

Haven’t heard for sure 

And a big fat well done to my boy Darius Leonard whom I love dearly. What a night he has had!

• Like 6

Just now, Turftoe said:

Brisset time?

Yeah, definitely.   Well they'll just run the ball, maybe Mack can seal the deal. . . . a second time.  

Whether the Colts win or lose next week. I'm happy. Who would have thought after starting 1-5 this team would make the playoffs. Way To Go Indy! Lots of picks, tons of money, and Cain comes back future looks bright.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is there an IR for officials who hurts his arm due to throwing too many flags?  Ok I’m over it, I’ll let it go sorry.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Crazy game, so proud of this team for the fight. I was all over the place, so I apologize to everyone on here. Great job by Andrew once again coming back from that interception. Great job by the o-line and the defense too. 

We get it, it's emotional and nerve racking watching. Respect for circling back and let's be honest you're not one of "those" poster who vanishes as soon as we win or things go well for us. 

• Thanks 1

Marlon Mack sealed this game, he had a wide open hole through the line of scrimmage and the Colts clinch this game with their 33-17 lead.

Fortunate for the Colts, but the same time unfortunate for the Titans, since Marcus Mariota is sidelined tonight because of his injury.  Mariota would have given a better chance to compete and win for Tennessee had he been healthy.  Not to be tonight!

GO COLTS!!!!!

• Like 1

Boom Baby! Playoff bound! Where anything can happen. Regardless, great season! Beating the odd with a very very young team!!

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

As Slick Leonard says, "Turn out the lights, the party is over!"

Don Meredith before him, I believe.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

We get it, it's emotional and nerve racking watching. Respect for circling back and let's be honest you're not one of "those" poster who vanishes as soon as we win or things go well for us. 

Hmmm, for the life of me, I just can’t think of who you could possibly be talking about :)