Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I mean, that's an obvious penalty, not anything that's subjective.

I mean, I’m taking about the entire game, nonsense call after nonsense call, and obvious no calls on Titans. I bet they would have let them get away with that. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Personally I think it's just too early to say one way or another. We know that without a doubt he's capable of 1000+. That's more than good enough for me.   Both Marv and Reg had 8 years of 1000+ years. They also overlapped 8ish years IIRC, so benefitted from having someone take off the pressure/doubles. But 8 years of 1000+, in only 16 games, is pretty darn good. It's not a leap to think Pitt can't do that if he stays healthy. Not sure if Pitt will put up 1500+ years like Marv though.    I just hope Pitt either gets more work from the slot, or at minimum, gets deep seam crossers from the outside. He'll kill LBs and Ss if they allow him to do that. 
    • If you are offering him fully guaranteed money for the next two years(and if that's what he wants), you might as well give him an extra non-guaranteed year or two. But then we will know what will happen when those two guaranteed years expire... he will do another hold out. So in essence the Colts will never be able to profit from giving him more money in advance. But I guess, if he has the leverage he should use it while he has it, so  
    • But you see that's the thing. Hilton got the same treatment and it took years for us to accept T.Y as a WR1. We pigeon hole a player and act like he can't be more. I honestly believe Pitt has the potential to be up there with the Marvs and Reggies. Might sound crazy, but I think he has that kind of talent.
    • Read a few things talking about Dulin looking good this week.  He's got the speed and size traits to make a pretty decent slot if he can run routes.  One of the reports was about him catching a deep ball from Ryan, so assuming he was either on the outside (9) or running a deep slant from slot. 
    • The situation is just strange to me. 2 years left, and coming off a poor year.    And I'd assume his agent would simply call the FO to make his feelings known, instead of going directly into a public display. If that didn't happen (a call first), it should have.   If the call happened, then this would be seen as an escalation (meaning he didn't like the response). Mandatory minicamp is June 7-9, so we won't have to wait to long to see if this gets resolved quickly or turns uglier. Missing OTAs is one thing, missing mandatory MCs is another, and likely results in fines. 
  • Members

• hosierdaddi

hosierdaddi 0

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 11,705

• EastStreet

EastStreet 18,377

• JlynRN

JlynRN 498

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 13,917