LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I mean, that's an obvious penalty, not anything that's subjective.

I mean, I’m taking about the entire game, nonsense call after nonsense call, and obvious no calls on Titans. I bet they would have let them get away with that. 

• Like 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

He'd be like the fridge. Just muscle through and bulldoze everyone.

He could hurt someone if he spiked the ball, though.  Be very afraid.

We’re in control of this game. If somehow we lose, it’ll be our fault....or the refs. Hahaha

If we can hold on, I hope we never see Walt Harris and this crew again in the playoffs....he must have got a bad steak at St. Elmos or something!:censored:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That one hurt. All Pascal had to do was step back when Haeg went to the line and we've got 7 instead of 3.

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

I mean, I’m taking about the entire game, nonsense call after nonsense call, and obvious no calls on Titans. I bet they would have let them get away with that. 

I can agree with that.

4 minutes ago, Yarmish said:

We are running out of bullets to shoot our selves in the foot

My nominee for best comment of the night !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Really need to clean up the bonehead penalties.

It's not the officials. It's the league. They want a 1 score game to the end for ratings 

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Really need to clean up the bonehead penalties.

Oh that’s easy, just get rid of this officiating crew

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shive said:

That one hurt. All Pascal had to do was step back when Haeg went to the line and we've got 7 instead of 3.

It didn''t hurt at all. up 10. but whaaaa!

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

If we can hold on, I hope we never see Walt Harris and this crew again in the playoffs....he must have got a bad steak at St. Elmos or something!:censored:

I think we've done our fair share of hold already, thank you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Turftoe said:

What will TN do? Run the ball and eat clock or have BG throw.?

In their shoes, I'd go with Henry and hope to set up a shot. Hope Gabbert hits it, or Henry breaks one. 

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

What will TN do? Run the ball and eat clock or have BG throw.?

Run and a bit of play action. 

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

It didn''t hurt at all. up 10. but whaaaa!

It was sloppy but the time off the clock instead was also good. 

• Like 1

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Titans dont seem to understand that when you run out of bounds...they stop the clock for you

I'm ok with this.