Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

My youngest son and a good friend are rabid Steelers fans.  I feel for them.

I don't. 2005. 

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Hopefully with the Colts

I'd be happy to have him back as a #3, ideally drafting a bigger bodied receiver to complement Ty and Rogers slotting in as a 4th option. 

Ryan Grant... well he can come to camp.

4 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Lezzz Go!!! Luck is the Titans owner I'm convinced!

Luck needs to beat his son.. so TY can beat his son next week lol :lol:

Under thrown, but a small glimpse of why Hooker was so rated. I'm hoping with another year removed from injury he'l be back at full speed next year. 

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

Almost intercepted

Collinsworth said that was a good 'shot' by Gabbert. Really?

He didnt actually have the single coverage....he thouhgt he had

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Collinsworth said that was a good 'shot' by Gabbert. Really?

He didnt actually have the single coverage....he thouhgt he had

That's what can make Hooker very very dangerous if he can play up to his previous speed, you think you have the match up won and then... 

Colts need to keep putting up points so we can hopefully take Henry out of the equation.  

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

haha  lost mine last week

Yeah mine were still partially mangled from last week, now I have none!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We would have 3-4 more wins had out HOF kicker made kicks.  Thius blaming all the losses just of Brissett is a cop out on your part. 
    • We don't need any particular system.  We need to score more points than the opponent.   Part of the reason some teams score so much is that the opponent gives them the ball with a short field, via pick or a 3 and out.   Even NO would score less if they had to drive the field every time, which is what happens if you can get a couple of first downs, then punt.  A turnover or a 3 and out from the 25 is a very bad play.
    • It's definitely been a sticking point for many.  Even I found my faith in him waiver when he set up for a field goal.  He probably should have retired after last season, but he's been such a great kicker that I always said that we should keep him until he proves he can no play at a high level.  I felt the same way about Frank Gore.   2019 is the sort of season you get when you keep an all time great until he turns too old right before your eyes.  I'm okay with that.     I hope he retires a Colt and I would even be more than happy to sign him to a one year deal just to get him the one field goal.  I doubt that happens, but I hope it does.
    • Injuries is why Ballard had to go with free agents and undrafted guys.  Going into the season most everyone thought we were set up at receiver.  Losing your top 3 or 4 receivers put Ballard in that position. It was nothing to do with what he didn't do. 
    • To me, it is a lack of perspective. Even with under performing employees, employers show some patience to see if there is a turnaround somewhere, especially if those employees have shown them how well they can do in the past, thus having earned that leeway.   But, based on several comments on this forum, all they want to remember is the few dirty spots on a mostly clean canvas that has survived for 20 years maintaining its value, and that is disheartening. Patience is not a virtue of the current times. 
  • Members