Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks like Gronkowski will play tonight

Ratking

If playing on primetime isn't enough! Hoping for the best but rarely have the colts shown up when the whole nation is watching.  Now the pats look closer to full strength as we have lost key contributors. Can't watch tonight anyway, have to work. May be a good thing, lol.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, IinD said:

Did you expect anything less?? Lol.

Beat down day is upon us.

Hopefully we get a competitive game at this point.

It's going to get out of hand quickly and Kraft and Co. will definitely try to run the score up.  

It would take a miracle for the Colts to win this one IMO.   

It would be "unfortunate" if one of their star players got hurt again trying to run the score up. 

36 minutes ago, coltsfan77 said:

If playing on primetime isn't enough! Hoping for the best but rarely have the colts shown up when the whole nation is watching.  Now the pats look closer to full strength as we have lost key contributors. Can't watch tonight anyway, have to work. May be a good thing, lol.

This is incorrect.  Here's to hoping for a Colts W and having belief in our team!  Go Colts!

NOTES AND QUOTES

The Colts are 12-3 all-time on TNF (9-1 on the road), including 4-2 in the Andrew Luck era (2012-Present). Luck is 4-0 on TNF.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

It's going to get out of hand quickly and Kraft and Co. will definitely try to run the score up.  

It would take a miracle for the Colts to win this one IMO.   

It would be "unfortunate" if one of their star players got hurt again trying to run the score up. 

Yeah I'm not really a doom and gloomer, but that's one thing I'm concerned about, them trying to stick it to us so to speak and humiliate us on primetime.

Rooting for a win as always, but it'll be tough if we don't have anyone available tonight.

Great! A victory against their best....all the better.  :cheer:. Let's hope for the best!

Seriously, if y'all are gonna lay down and surrender before it even starts, why bother.

I continue to say I still have faith in our team.  Go Colts!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Great! A victory against their best....all the better.  :cheer:. Let's hope for the best!

Seriously, if y'all are gonna lay down and surrender before it even starts, why bother.

I continue to say I still have faith in our team.  Go Colts!

We're not playing. I doubt the team is going to lay down.  

This one doesn't look good.    

But you never know for sure. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I’m actually a bit surprised. I figured with his history they would exercise a little extra caution this week with him. 

I agree. I never root for someone to get injured... But if Geathers lights up Gronkowski and he tweaks his ankle injury, I won't be sad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Who cares if he plays or not? Lot of Wimps on this board this week.

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

bunch of defeatists... 

Yup, always got a chance. Let’s just hope the players don’t think the same way as some on here, got to believe. Hopefully we are all reading about a Pats crisis tomorrow. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yup, always got a chance. Let’s just hope the players don’t think the same way as some on here, got to believe. Hopefully we are all reading about a Pats crisis tomorrow. 

If I'm Frank Reich, I'm printing this and all the other people counting us as a blow out win for the Pats off, posting this on EVERY locker in that room. and challenging the players to prove them wrong.

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

If I'm Frank Reich, I'm printing this and all the other people counting us as a blow out win for the Pats off, posting this on EVERY locker in that room. and challenging the players to prove them wrong.

Everywhere you look, it’s a blow out, I’m actually starting to love it. The pats could go in to this believing that this is going to be a walk in the park. These Colts players will have seen this and if they aren’t up for it, then they aren’t fit to be wearing the best jersey in the NFL. As long as these guys fight for this, then that will do me, onwards and upwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krunk said:

I'd love to see the Colts win this game as much as anyone here, but it's not a "wimp" issue, it's far more a common sense issue, in so far as the predictions go. 

Here's the unknown possibility.  Maybe the Pats looks/play mediocre, that would changes things. 

The Pats are going to score in the 30's, the Colts in the high teens to 20's if it plays out like I think it will.

Just now, The Fish said:

I'd love to see the Colts win this game as much as anyone here, but it's not a "wimp" issue, it's far more a common sense issue, in so far as the predictions go. 

Here's the unknown possibility.  Maybe the Pats looks/play mediocre, that would changes things. 

The Pats are going to score in the 30's, the Colts in the high teens to 20's if it plays out like I think it will.

You know these people are playing as soon as you know they are on the schedule so why do we need a thread?  Oh Gronkowskis playing so lets go duck our heads in the corner and pull our pants down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Remember the days when we walked around with middle fingers raised at the Patriots?  We were hopeful we'd win, but if not, we'd never miss a chance to give a middle finger and choice words to Patriot fans.  Now it's just like people are asking permission to not lose badly.  Makes the rest of us look bad.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Bro, they're not that good.  Their defense is atrocious.  They had one good game.  You're all caught up in the myth of the Patriot Way.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Remember the days when we walked around with middle fingers raised at the Patriots?  We were hopeful we'd win, but if not, we'd never miss a chance to give a middle finger and choice words to Patriot fans.  Now it's just like people are asking permission to not lose badly.  Makes the rest of us look bad.

It's pitiful and sad.   I just can't automatically act like I'm going to get my butt kicked at anything.  I got to find a way to flip a bird at you!  LOL

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Bro, they're not that good.  Their defense is atrocious.  They had one good game.  You're all caught up in the myth of the Patriot Way.

That's all it is is myth for the most part.  We can roll with them boys as long we don't play stupid football.  Their personell is not that good.

• Like 1

With the list of Colts injured it is futile add to the fact out of the last seven meetings the Pats have won by a margin of ave.of 19 points according to Trey Wingo this morning. What I will watch for is what this game reveals about the Colts overall despite the injuries. Reich showed the world his philosophy last week and his players support him.