Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts & the 15th Pick

TKnight24

I trust the staff and I have favorites that are at all levels of the first rd. That said some player will get passed over like last year with Whitehair and we as a board will have to live with it. All I know is if we move back it will be the longest 30 minutes or whatever that this board has experienced since the 4th quarter of the super bowl this year. Painfully slow!

1 minute ago, ThorstenDenmark said:

Hope we make a trade with the Browns, for their #33 and get their 1st round pick in 2018.

Think that would be a good trade for us in the long run. 

Would be nice but not sure they'd do that. I could see New Orleans wanting to move up for a second impact player in the 1st by trading their 32nd and 42nd overall picks. 

I've always liked those trades teams make where they drop like 5 spots and pick up a solid pick or two.

I'm not down with dropping like 10 or 15 spots unless it's a robbery type haul.

A few spots, no problem, you'll still get a potential stud.

If I have no problem if  Foster and Reddick  are gone and none of the defenders expected to be gone slide If there isn't a game changer fall back. I don't see Conley as a game changer and am on the fence with Barnett. 

If there is an impact player at 15. We take him and look to move back in the 2nd or 3td We can still get extra picks and stay at 15. 

I don't mind trading back but trading out of the 1st is going to require one heck of an offer.  That fifth year option is pretty sweet for 1st. rd. picks. and is probably why some teams try to trade back into it.  Dropping back five or so picks and then trading back into the 1st. by adding a pick from next years draft might be worth exploring. 

INDYSTAR posted a story this morning about the draft. They have us taking Rueben Foster ( many mock drafts I've read have  us taking him also ).If.....If their prediction comes true I like what I have read about Foster......I just hope the hype about him is accurate......GO COLTS !!!!!

9 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

INDYSTAR posted a story this morning about the draft. They have us taking Rueben Foster ( many mock drafts I've read have  us taking him also ).If.....If their prediction comes true I like what I have read about Foster......I just hope the hype about him is accurate......GO COLTS !!!!!

Gimme Reuben!  I don't care what nobody says I'll take the homie.