Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans vs Colts score predictions

runthepost

With the inconsistency of the Colts performances, or lack thereof, the score is really anyone's guess at this point. If I were to guess though, this is the game the Colts turn it around and get a W. It may not be pretty, but I do think they get the win Sunday. 

21-17 Colts.

23-16 Colts in a low scoring FG battle of a game but I think we get a Defensive TD like we did last week vs the Jags. If Hass is ready and at least 80% healthy that is my prediction. Once again the Colts break the Texans fans hearts. This is a game the Texans should win with the way we have played the last 2 weeks and Andrew being out but I still don't see it. Texans have to prove it to me on the field before I will ever believe they win here in Indy. 0-13 lifetime speaks for itself. We have even won with Orlovsky at QB against them when they were Good and we stunk. haha 

I see the Colts winning(I've literally predicted against them a lot this season), here's why-the players love Pagano and right now they know 100% what's at stake, it's either win this game or he's gone for good(I understand they've said things like this before, but this no longer is something to tease about, for them it's serious), they're putting a huge emphasis on win at west 56th street. They wrote it one the dry erase board, the media, almost every player saying they have to win etc. They seem to actually recognize what's at stake, and at this point, I just can't see them laying an egg, just can't. (Especially at home). 

Colts win-20-17

Texans miss a potentially game tying fg some point in the game, a defensive touchdown for Indy, frank the tank runs one in, old vinny with 2 fgs and Yates to Hopkins for 2 touchdowns against Davis/brown/toler(if he plays).

This Colts team and the coaching staff that is in place are complete garbage.  They will lay down like gutless punks the rest of this season, just as they have the last 2 weeks.  I really don't understand how any of these stiffs actually accept paychecks for the performances they have been putting on and then look at themselves in the mirror afterwards.  They are complete embarrassments to themselves and to the city they represent.

The Texans absolutely suck, and they will still win this game easily:  say 30-13.  How any of you can watch this team the last 2 weeks and think they will come anywhere near a victory again this season is beyond me.

1 hour ago, NBColtsFanatic said:

I see the Colts winning(I've literally predicted against them a lot this season), here's why-the players love Pagano and right now they know 100% what's at stake, it's either win this game or he's gone for good(I understand they've said things like this before, but this no longer is something to tease about, for them it's serious), they're putting a huge emphasis on win at west 56th street. They wrote it one the dry erase board, the media, almost every player saying they have to win etc. They seem to actually recognize what's at stake, and at this point, I just can't see them laying an egg, just can't. (Especially at home). 

Colts win-20-17

Texans miss a potentially game tying fg some point in the game, a defensive touchdown for Indy, frank the tank runs one in, old vinny with 2 fgs and Yates to Hopkins for 2 touchdowns against Davis/brown/toler(if he plays).

Love for a coach doesn't win games.

17-13 Texans

Castonzo is practicing and if he plays, this is a game changer. He will play LT allowing Reitz to go back to RT. The O-line will be Castonzo, Mewhort, Harrison, Thornton, and Reitz.

This should result in an improved running game and better pass protection for Hasselbeck or CBJ (Clip Board Jesus). I think we have a better shot at winning now, compared to just a few days ago.

Colts 17 - Texans 14

On December 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM, MacDee1975 said:

This Colts team and the coaching staff that is in place are complete garbage.  They will lay down like gutless punks the rest of this season, just as they have the last 2 weeks.  I really don't understand how any of these stiffs actually accept paychecks for the performances they have been putting on and then look at themselves in the mirror afterwards.  They are complete embarrassments to themselves and to the city they represent.

The Texans absolutely suck, and they will still win this game easily:  say 30-13.  How any of you can watch this team the last 2 weeks and think they will come anywhere near a victory again this season is beyond me.

A lot of fans here see things with their hearts and not their two eyes so much. Personally...I'm keeping hope alive but expecting the worse with this team this season. Not really expecting that Hass will make it through this one which could mean trouble. 

I think it will take Gore finally rushing for 100+ yards and a TD with 3 Vinny field goals for us to win.  16-14.  

If Gore doesn't score, we lose.  I think it is time for him to deliver and make up for his two goal line fumbles late in game losses and win one for us.  Otherwise his year and signing have been a massive bust.  Let's go Gore!  Also, it is CRITICAL we have no turnovers on Offense and Special teams.  If we pull that off, it may lead to a second pathway to  victory.  The final way we could win is defense simply shutting the Texans down completely and us getting a few field goals.  Whalen may make a few key catches today. And I am not even a fan of his. But this is the game for everyone to prove we should see them on the team next year.  

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM, MacDee1975 said:

They don't like to hear stuff like that lol