Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On to Denver [Merge]

Mr.Debonair

I believe We will win this game! I just don't see this team losing 4 straight games. I don't have any rhyme or reason. I believe our Defense can play well

And hot garbage can make a very tasty snack.

No offense intended as I admire your optimism. I just couldn't resist...

We aren't winning against Denver. Luck will be sacked 5+ times, probably throwing at least 2 interceptions(maybe more).

The only way we win is if Peyton throws 4+ interceptions. I don't see that happening as the Denver offense looks way better right now. I'd love to be wrong though.

This is the game that could end a lot if carrier s here in Indy. Almost makes me one to root for Manning over the Colts. Win win situation. Manning heading to meet Brady for what be his final regular season game to decide home field.

What do we win you ask......No, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what we win.

I believe We will win this game! I just don't see this team losing 4 straight games. I don't have any rhyme or reason. I believe our Defense can play well

I love your optimism, but I just don't see the strength in this team to go big against good teams. We may make the playoffs, still this season is lost. We expected Colts being very good this season, and we get what we're getting. 

Your quite the optimistic fan I must say. I think it's gonna be more depressing then watching a t-rex play a violin.............Not a very happy mental picture is it.........

3-6 after the Denver game.

Sadly I completely agree. After the Saints loss I said if nothing changes (Pep) we will lose 4 of the next 5. Book it, if they don't get rid of Pep we are in for a long season. He needs to be game planning like MH is in there. The mere fact that he hasn't figured that out deserves to fired all in itself.

I am actually worried for Lucks health in this game. If he is still suffering from broken ribs I can see the Broncos really hurting him as I see luck being hit a lot! Score will be close because Manning is also a TO machine this year so I will say

24-14 Broncos..

Wont give up on my boys. This is almost the same exact Denver team from last year personnel wise. We are more than capable of winning. It's the same issues as always when it comes down to it we are mainly losing due to 2 things, turnovers and penalties. I think we are gettin the penalties reduced but the quarterback turnovers still remain the heart of the issue. Not to say it is all Lucks fault because we have also had turnovers like the Harrison fumble too. I have not and do not see any opponent on our schedule that we can't defeat just because personnel wise they are way better than us. It's just been the same story, turnovers and penalties. This is why we are losing currently. Play calling could be better and should be better but Pep puts enough out there for an elite QB to put points on the board if the decision making would improve. You've got some people out there that complain about Daryl Bevell including Marshawn Lynchs mother but he gives the guy enough to put some points on the board when the QB executes enough of what is called the right way and doesn't turn over the football.

I think we COULD beat any team. We have come very close to beating 2 undefeated teams. I don't think we'll win against Denver though. I hope we do, but I don't think we will. Denver is only getting better. Their D is ridiculous and Peyton has improved (I know the improvement was only most evident against one team, but it was GB). I'd rather have NE at home again than Denver.

This is a brutal game.  We have the greatest regular season QB of all time coming into a regular season (as opposed to playoff) game with his eyes on his final two most coveted statistical records.  Manning will be throwing 17 yard "bombs" up 24-3 in the 4th quarter going after that 184th win.  With another one-and-done (would be his 10th) coming this postseason, this is Denver's super bowl.  Congratulations to Peyton on the statistics. 

Beat Denver???...  I don't believe we could be a high school team right now.

I'm so disappointed in the over all team play and stupid QB decision making (a sick Hasselbeck did a better job). There are no excuses for this type of play given the caliber of our team and the weapons we have we should be undefeated right now.

I wont give up on the Colts but they are making it really hard to even watch them play right now (I'm even more ticked off that they kept me up last night for that... sooooo disappointing!).

I really hope the can get it together and start playing like the Colts we all know and love.