Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the colts beat the patriots, you will...........

CR91

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn off Madden, go to sleep, and wait to watch the game in the morning because I'm in ridiculous old England

I feel your pain man, I live in Northampton, so I can only really watch the mid-day games which start at 6pm our time. Otherwise it's just ridiculous for work the next day.

God I just wish this week would hurry up and get over with so I can watch the game!  I'm starting to get annoyed already because I know Shaugnessys' Tomato Can article is coming.  I just want to get that guy shut up, get this W and get the monkey off our back!

God I just wish this week would hurry up and get over with so I can watch the game!  I'm starting to get annoyed already because I know Shaugnessys' Tomato Can article is coming.  I just want to get that guy shut up, get this W and get the monkey off our back!

Not to mention Bill Simmons spouting off all week. Let the hype begin! Simmons is a great writer but what a homer.

Realize that even the best teams usually lose a couple games they shouldn't and it will have no bearing on the playoff game to follow.

If Andrew plays and Indy wins, it would be his biggest win as a Colt to date in his 4 year career IMO with the exception of the Denver win at Denver over Peyton. The only reason why the Denver win would still be bigger is because it was a Playoff game to get us to the AFCCG.

it really would be a good win but in the grand scheme at this point in the season, it really doesn't mean much.

Yeah winning the Division is the main thing because that automatically gets us in and gives the team a home game. If we do lose I wouldn't say the sky is falling. We are going to win our Division, that is a given unless something really goofy happens.

Serious here : I will donate my prized limited edition official NFL "shaded gray" Andrew Luck jersey to a charity of this Colts Football Forum & Administration's choosing. Never been worn. Still hanging in plastic. Size : XXL

Maybe some of our other ColtsFans & members could follow suit with whatever they see fit. That would be fantastic.