Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reaction thread: Fire all the coaches and the GM (merge)

SilentHill

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn it down. Same undisciplined, turnover prone, high variance Colts teams. All of that talent on offense and 21 points in 2 games. This team has hit it's ceiling with Grigson and Pagano.

Into the trash this regime goes.

good luck we will prolly extend them both and keep signing trash FAs and keep "chopping wood"

Possible "Dream Team" in Indy? I'll talk the new additions and more at the top of the hour on @nfl_am

— Dwayne Allen (@Dallen83)

March 12, 2015

Possible "Dream Team" in Indy? I'll talk the new additions and more at the top of the hour on @nfl_am

The curse is real. Literally everything is blowing up after that comment, including the coaching staff.

First of all , i had made i post about this before but i can't find it so i'm gonna re-post this.

We need a true FB, i mean Doyle and Allen can't handle the load at the FB position, also we got to the 2 yrd and everybody knew that we were running inside, i mean where are the Spider 2 Y Banana? those kind of plays are pretty hard to defend and it seems that we can't run those anymore.

I was proposing giving a draft pick to get Marcel Reece from Oakland.

He is pretty good also as a 3rd/4th RB, we could use that kind of force in the middle or getting those PA.