Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reaction thread: Fire all the coaches and the GM (merge)

SilentHill

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The writing was on the wall. I think the last two seasons gave some fans a superiority complex. We swept the division 2 years in a row and did just enough to beat a few teams while we put band aids on gaping holes.

Got too comfortable. People kept talking about this season like the playoffs were a guarantee. I think this is who the Colts really are. Kind of had a bad feeling about this season anyways.

So I just saw his presser and I finally see a fire. To my untrained eye he is mad more so about grigs picks and not building the o line specifically. This is the first time I feel that there is indeed tension and maybe if anybody should go it's grigs. Long season to go, we will be ok once we start gelling with all the new offensive players.

Pagona, Manusky, And Pep all has to go.

Manusky has done okay IMO.

We were down to our #5 and #6 CB.

He can't stop injuries.

I don't think the defense is the problem ironically. It's like the opposite of last season.

I don't remember Manning ever having an OLine this bad.

If we miss the playoffs, there's no doubt in my mind Irsay will clean house. There's nobody more angry than he is right now.

There is no excuse for this offensive line. 

On every one of those picks (still bad decision to throw) Luck was getting hit.

He has never had even a decent OLine.

I knew it was going to be bad when I saw Lance freaking Louis won the job.

There's no argument for Louis over Reitz AT ALL.

Did you guys saw when they showed Pagano face in the final minutes? It look like he had no soul left for the Colts. Maybe him and Grigson really are having trouble connecting. I feel like this season Pagano will not really care anymore and just let his assistants call the plays. SMH

Dude looks like he's phoning it in.

We all saw a terrible offensive display two weeks in a row.  I can't recall seeing two games by any team in the past few years start off this badly on Offense.  But in Colts history, I feel confident in saying this is the worst Colts offensive performance since the Pre-Manning days and even then I am not sure there's ever been a worse start to a season.  

Can anyone find a year which surpasses this one in Offensive futility?  Between the lack of rushing, the lack of passing, the sacks, the penalties and the turnovers (I wondered if someone was going to break the all time 4 interception in one game record that stands from the 50's the way we were playing).  

I will say since we're playing almost entirely rookies on defense that they've actually played very very well, especially with all the turnovers and penalties.  I mean when you're down your top 4 corners, there's little you can do yet they really gave up almost nothing statistically if you look at it.  

Just saddened by it all.  So who can find a worse offensive start?  

Agree Luck has been pretty bad last couple games; but a big part of that falls on FO/coaches too (as well as some of the other players).

No it doesn't. Luck has been bad on his own. We can talk about everyone else's mistakes as well, but there's no reason to shield Luck from the criticism he rightfully deserves.

AFC South ftw!

Regardless, it's not gonna happen. 

Manusky has an argument to stay but Pagano and Pep should pack up their desks tonight.s

Should an alien species be able to recover this bulletin board data eons from now...the irony of this statement won't even be lost on them.  

How does Pep have anything to do with bonehead Luck throwing interceptions?  When does Gore fumble?  I think I can count that on one hand for his 10+ year career.  That said, Pagano and the rest of the entire staff need to take this team to the woodshed on penalties and turn-overs.  

The team definitely was awful today. You can't sugarcoat that no matter how much you try. I feel that Pep is trying to set up the offense but it hasn't clicked ( which isn't a good sign for him as an OC). Luck got antsy today and throw a bunch of picks and this offensive line was what we all knew it to be

BAD

The writing was on the wall. I think the last two seasons gave some fans a superiority complex. We swept the division 2 years in a row and did just enough to beat a few teams while we put band aids on gaping holes.

Got too comfortable. People kept talking about this season like the playoffs were a guarantee. I think this is who the Colts really are. Kind of had a bad feeling about this season anyways.

The playoffs kinda are a guarantee when you play in the AFC South.

We were 0-2 last season too (albeit against MUCH better teams). We're only one game out of the lead.

We don't have much space to make up.

Jags suck, Titans are meh, Texans are bad because of Mallett/Hoyer.

We're sending all the receivers 15 yards down the field on every play whether 1st and 10 or 3rd and 1 so Peyton wouldn't work in this offense. The smart play callers give their quarterbacks easy 4 and 5 yard completions to freeze the defense.

How about using our tight ends some? Did Pep forget fleener is on the team?