Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reaction thread: Fire all the coaches and the GM (merge)

SilentHill

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for dumping Pep tonight! He should literally be cleaning out his belongings as we speak. Let Chud play the season out with, hopefully, better playcalling.

Our interior offensive line is abysmal, but there's definitely no solutions sitting out there at this point. Then we can clean house at seasons end.

I'm very concerned about Luck's development at this point. We need someone here that can truly groom him to be as great as he could be. He should be entering his best years, not floundering like he has. As others have mentioned, incorporate more short crossing routes and slants, as well as some blitz beating plays like screens and TE routes. Clean this mess up Irsay.

Hold them accountable...

DUDE idgaf about the AFC South. I want the Super Bowl. Gut this roster and rid it of all the average players and let's rebuild.

Gotta make the dance first.

If we don't win the AFC I think it's definitely possible Irsay cleans house anyway.

This team is Super Bowl or bust at this point.

Not sure why the first time got deleted but to recap....

I finally saw a fire in pags presser post game. For the first time I believe that there is tension, and specifically that the oline is still terrible after several years. I think if anyone should go between the 2 it should be grigs. I was proud of our D tonight, and think we will be fine this season once the new pieces of the offense gel.

At this point in time is one of the few that I absolutely hate always agreeing with you...

I have no doubt that Andrew Luck will play better moving forward. 

The run game was moderately productive. The run defense was excellent, until late in the game. The secondary is banged up, and should be okay. I'm not sure about the receivers. I'm really not that upset, but I don't think we're good enough to contend for a SB. I think we'll be in limbo, and I don't really like that. I hope Irsay has the stomach to make big changes to a 10-6 team...

What are you talking about?     You left your statement wide open,  completely unanswered.

It's up to you to answer it.     There's nothing to stop.    This is what happens when you're trying to make a point -- and fail.

It's obvious, fire them now. I don't care. Take your pep loving somewhere else.

The run game was moderately productive. The run defense was excellent, until late in the game. The secondary is banged up, and should be okay. I'm not sure about the receivers. I'm really not that upset, but I don't think we're good enough to contend for a SB. I think we'll be in limbo, and I don't really like that. I hope Irsay has the stomach to make big changes to a 10-6 team...

yeah we wont win the superbowl, but we'll have the same old get blown out in playoffs have a good record in a crap division type season.

we really could end up with a top ten pick.  especially if we fire the coaches in the middle of the season.

somebody has to win this division, everyone else is in the running for the top 10

i hope we end up with a top pick aaron but we wont. we'll go 10-6 probably then get beat first round of the playoffs

Well, the Colts will beat up on a few divisional teams and people will proclaim them back.  But they have no ability to compete against better teams.  Luck makes terrible decisions.

Uh... sorry but I am not so sure we will be beating anyone, including a much improved Jacksonville and Tennessee, let alone Houston.  Frankly, we may see a losing record win the division and it might not be us.  New England is going to beat us 60-7. 

So I just saw his presser and I finally see a fire. To my untrained eye he is mad more so about grigs picks and not building the o line specifically. This is the first time I feel that there is indeed tension and maybe if anybody should go it's grigs. Long season to go, we will be ok once we start gelling with all the new offensive players.

What was said?

I know right I could care less who coaches the rest of the year. let the ball boy coach the rest of the season and get us the #1 overall pick for our hopefully new GM

Yeah that's what we need. This roster aint gonna cut it. We started having regular season success too soon when we got luck. It would've been nice to have high draft picks for another season or two after luck, so we could build the monster.

No it doesn't. Luck has been bad on his own. We can talk about everyone else's mistakes as well, but there's no reason to shield Luck from the criticism he rightfully deserves.

As I said Luck has been bad ... but, between the OL letting him get hammered and the WRs not getting separation a so/so game from any QB will become a horrible game.  He has to work within the game plan devised by the coaches, and even if he audibles he is still audibling to one of Pep's horrid plays.  He had certain things that were apparent early that looked like they may meed to be coached or tweaked that would be Pagano or Grigson/FO responsibility to realize and bring in a QB guru to help him work on some things Clyde Christensen definitely isn't that guy. 

So I definitely don't give Luck a pass ... But, he is way down toward the bottom on the list of problems IMO.

I too believe Luck will get better. My worry is that he isn't overcoming usual tendencies (throwing high, forcing throws, staring down receivers) and tonight I really do think he has regressed. He seems jumpy in the pocket.

The run game was moderately productive yes but it really went off when we had 2 TE's in the game. And we seem to abandon it the minute it gets good production...

My concern on the receivers is 2 fold. I see the whole crew as overrated. Johnson is getting little separation, Hilton doesn't seem to be able to beat the upper tier DB's and/or Safety brackets, Dorsett really looks like a wasted pick as Moncrief is the only real bright spot at WR3 and for some reason we refuse to throw to the TE's....

I'm not concerned for the defense because the sacks will come when we can isolate receivers with Davis and Toler. The only concern is the health of the DBs.

this is the worst ive seen since peyton was out in 2011. thing i never liked about grigson trigger happy with FA signings is that a huge part to a teams success is chemistry. lucks first year's colts was far less talented but had very strong chemistry with each other. even the year after.

this team is just so poorly coached its crazy. ive always been iffy about pagano, and have given him sooo many chances and the benefit of the doubt, this is the first year im actually openly complaining about the coaches.

pagano is still the same lousy coach he was before. colts were successful cuz they were playing for something with determination, pag has been using the same lockerroom scripts and probably doesnt have the same effect it once did. pagano shows more emotion now, yea thats cool, except it looks so forced to make it seem like ur an involved coach. nope