Brady

Manning

Eli Manning

Tannehill

Rodgers

Wilson

Palmer

over luck no questions asked

Ok I usually don't post hear but this is dumb. Being angry at Luck tonight is understandable but without him no playoffs the last 3 years. I don't get Colt fans, reading a bunch of post in here and it sounds like a bunch of bandwagon fans who don't know what they are talking about. Luck has been bad tonight but don't post when angry or drunk because it makes our fan base look stupid.

Sheesh he's been playing terrible.  I almost wonder if it's a conspiracy, the OL, the media is going to start clamoring off the bat that Luck should not be a Colt next year.  lol

As I stated conspiracy, but the media will have a field game with this 0-2 start.

No doubt...you know it's coming. We will see what this team is made of in the next few weeks. This could get real ugly fast.

Does anyone really feel confident going to Tennessee, we have absolutely no reason to believe this team can beat anybody.

Well special teams is lackluster, the offense is inept, the defense is unreliable, our kicker can't make a field goal, and the coaching staff consists of Larry/Moe/Curly - so no, I don't see this team winning any games until they improve a lot.

Ty Allen fleener moncrief Johnson gore wow those are all players that need better OC. Need to get creative!!! Let someone else take over as OC please Irsay. Damn three passes to Robinson? Didn't even try to get back into the game then why in the hell was Andrew Luck out there for?

Just realize this people, if Pagano and Grigson are fire tonight/tomorrow...the Colts will still be 0-2, and that probably won't have the impact you are imagining in your head. I do love the film Frankenstein though, so if you feel the need to gather your torches and pitchforks use that as a guide. Those people were organized, you don't want to come across as unorganized.