Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These REFS have been absolutely horrendous I MEAN HORRENDOUS. Having said that Andrew wasn't good tonight either so I wont play the excuse role. Our Defense played well actually for being short handed. Good night Colts faithful, we started 0-2 last season and it still turned out OK. Our next 3 games are against the Division At Titans, Jags, at Texans so that will be the huge tell all.

I wasn't worried last season when the Colts started 0-2. They lost close games (both within one score) to qualify teams in the Broncos and Eagles.

Bills and Jets have good defenses (and some playmakers on offense) but it is concerning at how awful the entire offense has looked outside of Frank Gore. This line cannot protect, receivers don't get separation, and Luck has made poor decisions.

how do you guys expect luck to be a beast if he is showered by defenders every play, and his coordinator keeps sending receivers on long routes against the blitz. I guarentee if luck had a DECENT offensive line, he would LOOK like the top two QB he is. Our problems aren't luck, it's the offensive line, and the linebacking corps. (ILB MOSTLY)

Ok well at least I won't have to eat my crow about the team being done with this game, lol.........   Colts have 3x divisional games in a row to get back in it.  That being said I don't even know if they can beat the Titans with this pathetic offense.  It's going to be a long season. 

Luck 4 turnovers today. Very very discouraging.

Sheesh he's been playing terrible.  I almost wonder if it's a conspiracy, the OL, the media is going to start clamoring off the bat that Luck should not be a Colt next year.  lol

As I stated conspiracy, but the media will have a field game with this 0-2 start.

so if he's throwing picks on 2nd down we have better chance at scoring if he throws it to the defense or out of bounds or the sack? [emoji52]

Either way we're screwed whether he is getting sacked or throwing out of bounds. I'm not defending his interceptions either, they are so frustrating but behind a bad o-line and receivers who can't get separation but what choice is there?

I see other teams receivers catching in tight windows but rarely ever ours. Did you see Amendola's catch yesterday? When was the last Colts catch like that?